比較有趣的英語對話句子四六級
⑴ 英語日常對話句子
英語日常交際用語
1.問候 Greetings
(1)Good morning(afternoon,evening)早上好(或:下午、晚上)好
Hello.你好(或:喂)
Hi.你好(或:嗨)
--How are you?你好嗎
--Fine,thank you,and you?(very well,thank you.)好,謝謝,你也好吧?或:很好,謝謝你
(2)Best wishes(regards) to sb.問候湯姆好
Please give my regards(best wishes,love) to Tom.請代我向湯姆致以問候
Please remember me to Tom.請代我向湯姆問候
Say hello to Tom.向湯姆問好
(3)Glad(Pleased) to meet you here(again).很高興在這里(或:又)見到你
2.介紹 Introctions
(1)This is Mr(Mrs,Miss,Ms) Green.這位是格林先生(或:夫人、小姐、女士)
This is Comrade Li Ning. 這位是李寧同志
May I introce you to my friends?我來把您介紹給我的好朋友好嗎?
I'd like you to meet Mr Green.我想請您見見格林先生
(2)--How do you do?(初次見面時用)您好
--How do you do?您好
Nice(Glad,Pleased) to meet(see) you.見到您我很高興
Nice meeting you,Mr Green.(多用於分手時)格林先生,我真高興能認識您
(3)My name is Li Ning.我名叫李寧
I'm a teacher.我是老師
I'm Chinese.我是中國人
Excuse me,what's your (full) name,please?請問你貴姓(您尊姓大名)
(4)I have often heard about you.我常常聽人談起你
I have often wanted to meet you.我一直想認識你
Excuse my introcting myself.恕我冒昧地自我介紹一下
Do you know my father?你認識我父親嗎?
I don't think you have met my father.我想你還沒有見過我父親吧
Allow(let) me introce Mr Green to you.請允許(或讓)我給你介紹一下格林先生
3.告別 Farewells
(1)I'm afraid I must be leaving(must be off,have to go) now.恐怕我得走了
I think it's time for us to leave now.我想我們該走了
It's time I met Tom(did my homework). I have to go now.(注意從句要用虛擬語氣)我該去見湯姆(或:去做作業了).現在我得走了
(2)Good-bye!/Bye-bye!/Bye!再見!
See you later(tomorrow).回頭見(或:明天見)
See you.回見
Good night.晚安.再見
4.感謝和應答 Thanks and responses
(1)Thank you (very much).(非常)感謝
Thanks a lot.多謝
Many thanks.多謝
Thanks(Thank you) for listenting.謝謝(收聽)
It's very kind of you (to help me).您真是太好了(幫了我的忙)
(2)Not at all.不用謝.不客氣
It's(That's) all right.沒關系
You are wellcome.不用謝
(3)It's most thoughtful of you.你真是想得太周到了
I don't know how I can thank you enough.我不知怎樣謝你才好
I don't knoe what I should have done without your help.沒有你的幫助我真不知道怎麼辦
Thank you all the same.仍然要謝謝你
5.祝願、祝賀和應答 Good wishes,congratulations and responese
(1)Good luck!祝你好運
I wish you good luck(success)!祝你好運(或:成功)
Good journey (to you)!旅途愉快
Have a good trip.旅途愉快
Have a nice(good) time.祝你玩得高興
I'd like to congratulate you on your success.祝賀你的成功
(2)Thank you.謝謝
The same to you.也祝賀你
(3)Happy New Year!新年好!新年快樂
Merry Christmas!聖誕快樂
Happy birthday to you.祝你生日快樂
Congratulations!祝賀你
6.道歉、遺憾和應答 Apologies,regrets,sympathies and responses
(1)Pardon.(這里應讀降調,若讀升調表示因沒聽清楚對方的話而希望對方重復一遍)請原諒
Sorry(I'm sorry).對不起
I'm sorry for(about) that.我為此感到抱歉(或:難過、遺憾等)
I'm sorry to hear that.聽到這個我很難過(遺憾等)
I'm sorry to have(I'm sorry that I have) kept you waiting fou a long time.抱歉讓你久等了
(2)Excuse me(for having kept you waiting fou a long time).請原諒(讓你久等了)
I'm afraid (that) I'll be late.恐怕我要遲到了
What a pity!真可惜!真是遺憾
What a shame!真丟臉
It's a pity that you can't come.你不能來真是遺憾
(3)That's all right.沒關系
It doesn't matter.不要緊
That's nothing.沒有什麼
(4)It was most thoughtless of me.我太鹵莽了
I must apologize.我得向你道歉
I really didn't mean that at all.我真的完全沒有那個意思
(5)Don't worry about that.不要為那事覺得不安
It really isn't worth mentioning.那真是不值得一提的
Don't think any more about it.別再去想它了
I quite understand.我完全理解
7.邀請和應答 Invitations and responses
(1)Will you come to my birthday party?您能來參加我的生日聚會嗎
Would you like to come to my birthday party?您願意來參加我的生日聚會嗎
I'd like to invite you to come to my birthday party.我想邀請你來參加我的生日聚會
(2)Yes,I'd love to (go to your birthday party).好嗎,我非常願意(去參加你的生日聚會)
Yes,I'd love to,but I'm too busy to go.是的,我非常想參加,但是我太忙了,去不了
Yes,i's very kind(nice) of you.願意.承蒙你的好意.或:你真是太好了
(3)I'd very much like you to join us.我非常希望您能加入我們之中
Shall we have a drink?我們喝點東西好嗎
(4)That would be very nice.那太好了
With pleasure.好的
8.提供(幫助等)和應答 Offers and responses
(1)Can(Could,Shall) I help you?我來幫你好嗎?或:你要買什麼
Would you like me to help you with your lessons?我來幫你做功課好嗎
Is there anything (else) I can do for you?有什麼(別的)事我能幫你做嗎
Do you want me to help you?你想要我幫你嗎
What can I do for you?我能為你做什麼呢
Let me do it(carry it)(for you).讓我來(替你)做(或:搬)吧
Would you like some tea?你想來些茶嗎
(2)Thanks.That would be nice(fine).謝謝.太好了
That's very kind of you.你真好
Thank you for your help.感謝你的幫助
Yes,please.好的,請(干)吧
Here,take this(my) bag.給,請幫忙拿這個(或:我的)包好嗎
(3)No,thanks(thank you).I can manage it myself.不必了,謝謝.我自己能應付
Thank you all the same.(盡管無需你幫忙,但)還是要謝謝你
That's very kind of you,but I can manage it myself.你真好,但我自己能應付
(4)What a hand (to carry it)?要幫忙(拿)嗎
(5)Just what I needed!我正需要呢!
That's be a big help.Thanks a lot.那真幫了大忙了,多謝
9.約會 Making appointments
(1)Are you(Will you be,Do you happen to be) free this afternoon(tomorrow)?今天下午(或:明天)你有空嗎
How about tomorrow morning(afternoon,evening)?明天早上(或:下午、晚上)怎麼樣
Shall we meet at 4:30 at the school gate?我們4:30在校門口見好嗎
(2)Yes,that's all right.行,可以
Yes,I'll be free then.行,到時候我有空
All right,see you then.好吧,到時候見
(3)No,I won't be free then.But I'll be free the next day.不行,那會兒我沒空,但是第二天我有空
(4)Have you got anything to do tomorrow?你明天有事嗎?
(At) what time can I see you?我什麼時候可以看你
May I expect you at four?我四點鍾等你好嗎
Up to what time shall you be free?那什麼時候你才有空
Shall I call for you or will you come for me?是我來叫你呢?還是你來約我
Wouldn't it be better to come a little later?晚一點兒來不是更好嗎
Shall I let you know later?我以後告訴你好嗎
Look here;I'll tell you what;you drop me a card this evening and tell me exactly what you've made up your mind to do.聽著;就這么辦吧;今天晚上你送一張卡片給我,告訴我你到底決定怎麼做
(5)Try to come earlier,if you can.如果能夠的話,盡量早一些來
I'll look out for you (at) about three.我三點鍾左右等你
If you are prevented from coming,will you let me know?如果你不能來,請告訴我一聲好嗎
Do try to come.一定想辦法來吧
Let's make it 8 o'clock.我們約定八點吧
Let's meet at the school gate.我們在校門口見面吧
That'll be fine.Thank you.那好,謝謝
10.意願和希望 Intentions and wishes
(1)I'm going to start next week.我打算下周出發
I inten(mean,plan) to start next week.我意欲(或:想要、計劃)下周出發
I will do it myself.我要親自干
I feel like going out for a walk.我想要出去散散步
I'd like to go out for a walk.我想要出去散散步
I (don't) want(hope) to go with you.我(不)願意(或:希望)和你一起去
I'm ready to go with you.我願意同你一起去
I would rather not tell you.我真不願意告訴你
(2)I want(hope,wish) to go with you.我想要(或:希望)和你一起去
I wish that you would go with me.(從句要用虛擬語氣)我希望你和我一起去
I would do it if I should have the chance.我若有機會,一定不放過
I would like to go with you.我想和你一塊兒去
If only I could see him.(要用虛擬語氣)要是我能見上他就好了
11.請求、允許和應答 Asking for permission and responses
(1)May I use your bike?我可以用用你的自行車嗎
Can(Could) I use your bike?我能用用你的自行車嗎
I wonder if I could use your bike?不知道我能否用用你的自行車
Would(Do) you mind if I open the window?如果我打開窗戶,你是否介意(注意答語:"同意打開"用"No"或"Not at all"等,表示不介意;"不同意打開"用"Yes",表示介意)
(2)Yes(Sure,Certainly).可以(或:當然可以)
Yes,(do) please.可以,請(便)吧
Of course (you may).當然(可以)
Go ahead,please.干吧.(或:說吧.走吧.)
That's OK(All right).那行
Not at all.一點兒也不
(3)I'm sorry,you can't.抱歉,不行
I'm sorry,but you can use my bike tomorrow.抱歉,但明天你可以用我的自行車
You'd better not.你最好別這樣
(4)You can take that,if you like.可以給你那個,如果你想要的話
Take it,by all means.拿去吧,完全沒有問題
Take it,do.拿吧,拿去吧
12.同意和不同意 Agreement and disagreement
(1)Certainly(Sure,Of course).當然可以
No problem.沒問題
Yes,please.可以,請(干)吧
Yes,I think so.對,我認為是這樣
That's ture.是真的.或:確實是這樣
All right(OK).行,可以
That's a good idea.是個好主意(區別:That's the idea."是這個意思!"或"對啦!")
It's a good idea to swim in summer.夏天游泳是個好主意
It's a good idea that we start at once.我們馬上出發是個好主意
I(We) agree (with you).我(或:我們)同意(你的意見)
I agree to your plan.我同意你的計劃 (區別:"同意某人"用agree with;"同意某物"用agree to)
I agree to help you.我答應幫你
I agree that this is a good plan.我贊同這是個好計劃
(2)No.I don't think so.不,我認為不是這樣的
I'm afraid not.恐怕不是的
I'm afraid I (really) can't agree with you.恐怕我(實在)不能同意你的看法
(3)Yes,just so.是的,正是這樣
If you say so.如果你這么說的話,(那我也同意)
Yes.That's just what I think(was going to say).對,那正是我所認為的(或:那正是我想說的話)
I believe(guess,hope) so.我相信(或:猜想、希望)是這樣的
There's no doubt about it.那是毫無疑問的
(4)I really don't think so.我真的認為不是這樣的
I think(believe,hope) not.我認為(或:相信、希望)不是這樣的
I don't think you are right there.我認為在這點上你錯了
I'm afraid you are mistaken there.恐怕你在這點上弄錯了
13.喜好和厭惡 Likes and dislikes
(1)I like(love) English (very much).我(非常)喜歡英語
I like(love) singing.我喜歡(或:熱愛唱歌)
I like(love) to sleep late on Sundays.星期天我喜歡睡懶覺
(2)I don't like(I hate) that man.我不喜歡那人
I don't like(I hate) to trouble you.我不願打擾你
I don't like asking for help.我不願求人幫助
(3)It's really wonderful.真是太好了
I've enjoyed it so much.我非常欣賞它
It's too lovely for words.這太可愛了,無法用言語來形容
(4)I can't stand(bear) that woman.我受不了那個女人
He may be all right but I don't like him. 他也許不錯,但是我不喜歡他
14.決斷和堅持 Determination,decision and insistence
(1)I will go there myself.我要親自去那兒
I have decided to go there myself.我已決定要親自去那裡
I have decided that I will go there myself.我已決定我將親自去那
I have decided where to place my new desk.我已決定了安置新寫字台的地方
I have decided where I should place my new desk.我已決定了我該把新寫字台安放到哪裡
(2)I insist on our starting at once.我堅持主張我們應該馬上出發
I insist that we (should) start at once.我堅持主張我們應馬上出發(表示"堅持一個主張"時,要用虛擬語氣(should)+動詞原形)
I insist that I had not received his letter.我堅持說我沒有收到他的來信(表示"堅持一個事實"時,用陳述語氣)
15.判斷和意見 Judgement and opinion
(1)It certainly is.當然就是
It's crrect to do it right now.馬上就干是對的
Well done(Good work)!幹得好
(2)In my opinion Tom is the right man.在我看來湯姆是最合適的人選
It seem as if it is going to rain.好像要下雨了
So(As) far as I know,that is possible.就我所知(依我之見),那是可能的
16.職責 Obligation
(1)You must(should,have to,ought to) study hard.你必須(或:得、應該)努力學習
It is necessary for him to do so.他必須這樣做
It is necessary that he (should) do so.他必須這樣做(從句要用虛擬語氣)
(2)I am to see him tomorrow.我明天該去見他
I am supposed to go now.現在我該走了
17.能力 Ability
(1)I can swim.我會游泳
He is able to come.他能來
We shall be able to finish the work tomorrow.我們可以在明天完成這項工作
18.偏愛 Preference
(1)I prefer fish to chicken.我喜歡吃魚肉剩過吃雞肉
I prefer walking to cycling.我喜歡步行剩過騎自行車
He'd prefer them (not) to go there.他願意他們(不要)去那兒
He'd rether begin at once.他寧願馬上就開始
(2)She prefers to be alone.她喜歡獨處
I prefer walking alone.我喜歡獨自散步
I prefer my coffee black.我喜歡喝不加奶的咖啡
I'd rather walk than take a bus.我寧可走路,也不願坐公共汽車
19.責備和抱怨 Blame and complaint
(1)He is to blame.他應受責備
She blamed him for the failure of their marriage(She blamed the failure of their marriage on him).她把他們婚姻的失敗歸咎於他
He shouldn't have done it.他本不該做這事(用虛擬語氣)
(2)I'm sorry to have said that,but you were too careless.很抱歉我講了這些話,但你也太粗心大意了
Why can't you do something about it?
20.肯定和不肯定 Certainly and uncertainly
(1)I'm sure (of that).(這一點上)我很肯定
I'm sure I have done the right thing.我確信自己做得對
(2)I'm not sure (of that).(這一點上)我沒有把握
I'm not sure whether(if) I should go with him(whether to go with him).我不太清楚是否應該跟著他去
I doubt if(whether) he'll come.我懷疑他是否會來
(3)Perhaps(Maybe).也許吧
(4)There's no doubt(question) about it.那是毫無疑問的(或:沒有問題的)
It must be.一定是這樣
I dare say.我感說
(5)Perhaps so.也許是這樣
未完待續.....
[ 本帖最後由 Huven 於 2007-4-15 15:56 編輯 ]
Huven at 2007-4-15 15:59:07
21.禁止和警告 Prohibition and warnings
(1)You can't(mustn't) do that.你不可做那事
If you are late again,you'll be punished.如果你再遲到,你將受罰
You'd better not do it.你最好別做這事
Don't smoke.禁止吸煙
Don't be late.別遲到
(2)Look out!當心!(或:留神!)
Take care!(Have a care!)留神!
Be careful!小心!
22.可能和不可能 Possibility and impossibility
(1)He can(may) come.他可能來
It is possible (that) he will be here in time.(It is possible for him to come here in time.)他也許會及時來這兒的
(2)He may not be right.他可能不對
He is not likely(is likely) to come.他不見得會來
It is likely that they will win.很可能他們贏
23.遇見、猜測和相信 Prediction,conjection and belief
(1)He will help you.他會幫你的
(2)I guess that she's baout 30.(I guess her to be about 30.)我想她大概30歲
He must have done it yesterday.他一定是昨天乾的這事情
It seems (taht) he is lying.(He seems to be lying.)好像他在撒謊
It looks as if it's going to rain.好像就要下雨
You look as if you slept badly.你看起來好像沒有睡好覺
(3)I believe that he is right.我相信他是對的
24.請求 Requests
(1)Can(Will,Could,Would) you do it for me?你能幫我做這事情嗎?
Will(Can,Could,Would) you please give me a hand?請你幫我個忙好嗎?
May I have your attention?請注意啦!
(2)Please give(pass) me that pen.請給(或:遞給)我那支筆
Please wait (here).請(在此)等候
Please wait (a moment).請等(一下)
Please wait (for) your turn.請等著輪到你吧
Please stand in line.請站隊.或:請排齊
Please line up.請排起隊來
Please hurry.請快點兒
Make sure that the important papers are all right please.務請保證那些重要文件的安全
Make sure of the time and place.把時間、地點弄清楚
(3)Don't rush(hurry).別急
Don't crowd.別擠
No noise,please.請勿喧嘩
No smoking,please.請勿吸煙
25.勸告和建議 Advice and suggestions
(1)You'd better (not) go there.你最好(別)去那兒
You should(ought to) put on more clothes.你應該多穿點衣服
You need (to buy) a new coat.你需要(買)件新上衣
I suggest that he (should) start at once.我建議他立刻出發
(2)Shall we start at once?我們立刻出發好嗎?
Let's go to school together.咱們一起去上學吧
What(How) about a cup of tea?來杯茶怎麼樣?
Why not try again?為啥不再試試?
Why don't you try again?你為啥不再試試?
(3)Would you like to try?你想試一試嗎?
What do you say to have lunch?去吃午飯好嗎?
Suppose you ring me up.你打電話給我,怎麼樣?
26.許諾 Promises
(1)I promise (you) a quick answer.我答應(你)從速答復
I promise (you) that I'll help her.我答應你我將幫助她
You shall have the book tomorrow.你明天就可以得到那本書
I will give my bike to you.我將把我的車子給你
27.提醒 Reminding
(1)Don't forget to take a raincoat with you.別忘了要隨身帶上雨衣
Don't you remember the days when we first met in Beijing?難道你想不起來我們在北京首次相識的那些日子了嗎?
Make sure that everything is OK now.看一看是不是一切都好了
28.表示焦慮 Expressing anxiety
(1)What's wrong?怎麼啦?出什麼毛病啦?
What's the matter (with you)?(你)怎麼啦?
Is there anything the matter?出毛病了嗎?
I'm(He's,She's) worried about the baby.我(或:他、她)真(為這小寶寶)著急
Oh,what shall I(we) do?我(或:我們)該怎麼辦?
We were all anxious about her safety.我們都為她的安全而擔心
29.表示驚奇 Expressing surprise
(1)Really?真的?
Oh dear!(Dear,dear!)(Dear me!)呵!哎呀!
Is that so?真是這樣嗎?
Good heavens!(Heavens!)天哪!
30.表示喜悅 Expressing pleasure
(1)I'm glad(pleased,happy) to hear that.聽到這個我非常高興
That's nice(wonderful,great).這真好!(或:這真妙極了!這真了不起!)
Hopefully tomorrow will turn fine.明天可望轉晴
⑵ 誰知道一些有趣的英語句子
http://post..com/f?kz=27350680
http://post..com/f?kz=13576743
都是些諺語,不知道你需不需要
你也可以去版英語吧找找權啊
⑶ 英語四六級有關的句子
親 這個有很多
你可以再網路文庫裡面搜
「四六級高分句型」
⑷ 英語的一些比較有趣的句子。
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
麻煩沒來找你,就別去自找麻煩。
I think that that that that that student wrote on the blackboard was wrong.
我認為那個學生寫在黑板上的那個「that」是錯誤的。
I think that/that "that"/taht(which) that student wrote on the blackboard was wrong.
I know. You know. I know that you know. I know that you know that I know.
我知道。你知道。我知道你知道。我知道你知道我知道。
We must hang together, or well be hanged separately.
我們必須團結在一起,否則我們將被一個個絞死。
The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.
那隻敏捷的棕色狐狸跳過了一隻懶惰的狗。
(這個句子包含了英語中的26個字母。)
Was it a bar or a bat I saw?
我看到的是鐵棒還是棒球棍?
Money is not everything. There『s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好
"Your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
"Hard work never killed anybody." But why take the risk? "
「努力工作不會導致死亡!」不過我不會用自己去證明。
"Work fascinates me." I can look at it for hours! "
「工作好有意思耶!」尤其是看著別人工作。
⑸ 對聯大全幽默英文句子:巧記四六級單詞
為您奉上小學四年級的全部對聯,請你參考:霧鎖山頭山鎖霧天連水尾水連天綠水本無憂 因風皺面青山原不老 為雪白頭 重重疊疊山 曲曲環環路丁丁冬冬泉 高高下下樹 好讀書 不好讀書好讀書 不好讀書
⑹ 有趣的英語句子10個
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you. 麻煩沒來找你,就別去自找麻煩。
第一、四個trouble是動詞,第二、三個trouble是名詞。
2. I think that that that that that student wrote on the blackboard was wrong. 我認為那個學生寫在黑板上的那個「that」是錯誤的。
第一個that是連詞,引起賓語從句;第二、五個that是指示代詞「那個」;第三個that在這兒相當於名詞;第四個that是關系代詞,引起定語從句。
3. I know. You know. I know that you know. I know that you know that I know. 我知道。你知道。我知道你知道。我知道你知道我知道。
4. We must hang together, or we'll be hanged separately. 我們必須團結在一起,否則我們將被一個個絞死。
這是一句雙關語。前面的hang together是「團結一致」的意思,後面的hanged是「絞死」的意思。
5. The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. 那隻敏捷的棕色狐狸跳過了一隻懶惰的狗。
這個句子包含了英語中的26個字母。
6. Was it a bar or a bat I saw? 我看到的是酒吧還是蝙蝠?
這是一句迴文句,順著讀和倒著讀是一樣的。
7. 上聯: To China for china, China with china, dinner on china. 去中國買瓷器,中國有瓷器,吃飯靠瓷器。
下聯:到前門買前門,前門沒前門,後門有前門。
這是一副對仗工整、妙趣橫生的英漢對聯。下聯中的第二、四、五個「前門」指「大前門」香煙。
8. 2B or not 2B, that is a ?
這是一種文字簡化游戲。它的意思是:To be or not to be, that is a question. (生存還是毀滅,那是一個問題
⑺ 急需100句有趣的英語句子(有翻譯)
a bird in the hand is worth two the bush 一鳥在手,勝似二鳥在林
a blank slate 干凈的黑板(新的一頁,新的開始)
a bone to pick 可挑剔的骨頭(爭端,不滿)
a cat nap 打個盹兒
a chip off the old block 大木頭上砍下來的小木片(子肖其父)
a chip on one's shoulder 肩頭的木片(自卑感,因為自卑而愛找別人麻煩;喜歡向人挑釁)
a ouch potato 躺椅上的馬鈴薯(懶鬼)
a cake walk 走去吃糕(易事)
a headache 頭痛(麻煩事)
a knock out 擊倒(美得讓人傾倒)
a load off my mind 心頭大石落地
a nut 傻子,瘋子
a pain in the neck 脖子疼(苦事)
a piece of cake 一塊蛋糕(小菜一碟,易事一件)
a pig 豬玀
a shot in the dark 盲目射擊(瞎猜)
a short fuse 引線短(脾氣火爆)
a sinking ship 正在下沉的船
a slam nk 灌籃(輕而易舉的事)
a slap in the face 臉上挨了一耳光(公然受辱)
a smoke screen 煙幕
a social butterfly 社交蝴蝶(善於交際,會應酬的人)
a stick in the mud 爛泥中的樹枝
a thick skin 厚臉皮
a thorn in someone's side 腰上的荊棘(芒刺在背)
a turn coat 反穿皮襖的人(叛徒)
an uphill battle 上坡作戰(在逆境中求勝)
a weight off my shoulders 放下肩頭重擔
ace 得滿分(得到完美的結果)
all ears 全是耳朵(洗耳恭聽)
all thumbs 滿手都是大拇指(笨手笨腳)
an ace up my sleeve 袖裡的王牌
an open and shut case明顯的事件
ants in one's pants 褲襠里有螞蟻(坐立不安)
back in the saddle重上馬鞍(重整旗鼓)
back on track重上軌道(改過自新)
backfire逆火(弄巧成拙,適得其反)
ball and chain 鐵球鐵鏈,甜蜜的枷(老婆)
beat a dead horse 鞭打死馬令其賓士(徒勞)
beaten by the ugly stick 被丑杖打過(生得難看)
beggar can't be choosers 討飯的談不上挑三揀四
bet on it 下這一注穩贏(有把握,無疑)bet your life 把命賭上(絕對錯了)
better half 我的另一半
between a rack and a hard place 進退維谷(前有狼後有虎)
big headed 大腦袋(傲慢,自大)
bigger fish to fry 有更大的魚要炸(有更重要的事要辦)
bite off more than one can chew 貪多嚼不爛
bite the bullet 咬子彈(強忍痛苦)
birds of a feather flock together 羽毛相同的鳥總飛成一群(物以類聚)
blow up in you face 在眼前爆炸(事情完全弄砸了)
bologna 胡說,瞎說
break a let 折斷一條腿(表演真實,演出成功)
break the ice 破冰(打破僵局)
bright聰明,靈光
brown nose 討好,諂媚
bug somebody 使人討厭
bull in a china shop 瓷器店裡的蠻牛(笨拙的人,動輒弄壞東西的人)
bump into 撞上(巧遇)
burn brides 燒橋(過河拆橋)
burst your bubble 扎破泡泡(打破人的幻想,煞風景)
bury one's head in the sand把頭埋在沙里(自欺欺人)
butterfingers奶油手指(抓不穩東西的人)
butterflies in my stomach肚裡有隻蝴蝶(心裡緊張,七上八下)
buy the farm買下農場(歸道山,死了)
call it a night一日事畢,可以睡覺了
can't teach an old dog new tricks老狗學不會新把戲
cash in my chips兌換籌碼(睡覺,就寢)
chicken雞(膽小鬼)
circle the wagons把篷車圍成一圈(嚴陣以待)
clean up one's act自我檢點,自我改進
come down in bucket傾盆大雨
come down in sheets整片整片地下(傾盆大雨)
cool your lips冷靜下來
cost someone an arm and a leg要花上一條胳膊一條腿(代價昂貴)
count on something /doing something 這事靠得住
count your chickens before they hatch 蛋還沒孵化,先數小雞
crock 破瓦片(無用之物,廢話)
cross the line 跨過線(做得太過分了)
cross that bridge when we come to it 到了橋頭就過橋(船到橋頭自然直)
cry over spilled milk 為潑了牛奶而哭(為過去的失敗而懊喪cushion the blow 給墊著點兒(說話綿軟一點,以免打太重)
cut to the chase 抄捷徑去追獵物(不繞圈子,開門見山,單刀直入)
daily grind 例行苦事,每天得乾的苦工
days are numbered 來日無多
dead center 正當中
deadend street 死路,死巷子
A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
不善始者不善終。
A bad thing never dies.
遺臭萬年。
A bad workman always blames his tools.
不會撐船怪河彎。
A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.
一鳥在手勝過雙鳥在林。
A boaster and a liar are cousins-german.
吹牛與說謊本是同宗。
A bully is always a coward.
色厲內荏。
A burden of one's choice is not felt.
愛挑的擔子不嫌重。
A candle lights others and consumes itself.
蠟燭照亮別人,卻毀滅了自己。
A cat has 9 lives.
貓有九條命。
A cat may look at a king.
貓也可以打量國王,意為人人平等。
A close mouth catches no flies.
病從口入。
A constant guest is never welcome.
常客令人厭。
Actions speak louder than words.
事實勝於雄辯。
Adversity leads to prosperity.
窮則思變。
Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
逆境出人才。
A fair death honors the whole life.
死得其所,流芳百世。
A faithful friend is hard to find.
知音難覓。
A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.
吃一塹,長一智。
A fox may grow gray, but never good.
江山易改,本性難移。
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
患難見真情。
A friend is easier lost than found.
得朋友難,失朋友易。
A friend is never known till a man has need.
需要之時方知友。
A friend without faults will never be found.
沒有十全十美的朋友。
'After you' is good manners.
「您先請」是禮貌。
A good beginning is half done.
良好的開端是成功的一半。
A good beginning makes a good ending.
善始者善終。
A good book is a good friend.
好書如摯友。
A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
一本好書,相伴一生。
A good conscience is a soft pillow.
不做虧心事,不怕鬼叫門。
A good fame is better than a good face.
美名勝過美貌。
A good husband makes a good wife.
夫善則妻賢。
A good medicine tastes bitter.
良葯苦口。
A good wife health is a man's best wealth.
妻賢身體好是男人最大的財富。
A great talker is a great liar.
說大話者多謊言。
A hedge between keeps friendship green.
君子之交淡如水。
A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend.
戲謔不能化敵為友,只能使人失去朋友。
A leopard cannot change its spots.
積習難改。
A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth.
說謊者即使講真話也沒人相信。
A light heart lives long.
靜以修身。
A little body often harbors a great soul.
濃縮的都是精品。
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
一知半解,自欺欺人。
A little pot is soon hot.
狗肚子盛不得四兩油。
All are brave when the enemy flies.
敵人逃竄時,人人都成了勇士。
All good things come to an end.
天下沒有不散的筵席。
All rivers run into sea.
海納百川。
All roads lead to Rome.
條條大路通羅馬。
All that ends well is well.
結果好,就一切都好。
All that glitters is not gold.
閃光的不一定都是金子。
All things are difficult before they are easy.
凡事總是由難而易。
All work and no play makes Jack a ll boy.
只會用功不玩耍,聰明孩子也變傻。
A man becomes learned by asking questions.
不恥下問才能有學問。
A man can do no more than he can.
凡事都應量力而行。
A man cannot spin and reel at the same time.
能善其始,事已半成
A good beginning makes a good ending.
善始善終
A good book is the best friends, the same today and forever.
好書如摯友,情誼永不
A good gain takes long pain.
好事多磨
A good lather is half a shave.
良好的開端等於成功的一半
A good name is better than riches.
名聲好,勝金寶
A good tale is none the worse for being told twice.
好戲不厭百回看
a heart of gold
道德高尚的人
a heart of oak
果斷的人
A hundred pounds of sorrow pays not one ounce of debt.
百鎊愁難還一分債
A Jack of all trades is master of none.
樣樣精通樣樣稀鬆
A little learning is a dangerous thing.
一知半解是危險的事。
A man cannot whistle and drink at the same time.
一心不能兩用
A man who has friends must show himself friendly.
要想交朋友,就得有誠意
A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.
人無笑臉不開店
A miss is as good as a mile.
失之毫釐,差之千里
A near neighbor is better than a distant cousin.
遠親不如近鄰
A necessary lie is harmless.
必要的謊言無妨
A pin a day is a groat a year.
聚沙成塔
A reformed rake makes the best husband.
浪子回頭金不換
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
轉石不成苔,轉業不聚財
A stitch in time saves nine.
一勞永逸
A stone in a wall is not lost.
金簪掉在井裡頭?有你的就是有你的
A straw shows which way the wind blows.
見微知著
A three-hundred-mile journey starts with the first step.
千里之行,始於足下
A waterside pavilion gets the moonlight first.Flowers and plants facing the sun
grow better.
近水樓台先得月,向陽花木早逢春。
a white elephant
暴殄天珍
A word is enough to the wise.
快馬一鞭
A word spoken is past recalling.
一言既出,駟馬難追
A work ill done must be twice done.
首次做不好,必須重新做
A young idler, an old beggar.
少壯不努力,老大徒傷悲
Absent-minded professor
無頭蒼蠅
Act one's age
適齡行為
Actions speak louder than words.
行動勝於言辭/坐而言,不如起而行
After a fashion
差勁
After a storm comes a calm.
雨過天晴
All good things come to an end.
好花不常開,好景不常在/一切美好的事物皆有終結之時
All is fair in love and war.
情場如戰超不擇手段
All is fish that comes to the net.
抓到籃里便是菜
All lay loads on a willing horse.
人善被人欺,馬善被人騎
All roads lead to Roma.
條條大道通羅馬\殊途同歸
All that glitters is not gold.
閃光的東西並非都是金子
All things are difficult before they are easy.
萬事起頭難
All's well that ends well.
結局好的就算好
Amiss is as good as a mile.
差之毫釐,失之千里
an ax to grind
圖謀不軌
An empty sack cannot stand upright.
空袋立不直
An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
以眼還眼,以牙還牙
An honest tale speeds best, being plainly told.
誠實的故事,哪怕是平淡地講,也傳得最快
An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
一日之間在於晨
An onlooker sees most of the game.
旁觀者清
Appearances are deceptive.
人不可貌相
Art is long, but life is short.
人生有限,學海無涯
Art is long, life is short.
人生朝露,藝業千秋
as always
一如既往
as poor as a church mouse
一貧如洗
as red as a rose
艷如桃花
As well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
一不做二不休
as wet as a drowned rat
濕如落湯雞
As you brew so you must drink.
自作自受
As you make your bed, so you must lie in it.
自食其果/自作自受
As you sow, so shall you reap.
種豆得豆,種瓜得瓜
assess the situation, go with the tide
審時度勢,順應潮流
at one's wit's end
智窮才盡
⑻ 求英語3人對話 四六級水平的 要求5分鍾左右,最好是搞笑的。(大恩不言謝啊!!)
顧客:小心,你的大拇指在我湯里了
服務員:別擔心,先生,不是很燙!
Diner: Watch out! Your thumbs in my soup!
Waiter: Don't worry Sir it's not that hot!
服務員給顧客拿來了牛排,大拇指在牛肉上。「你瘋了嗎?」顧客喊到,「你的手在我的牛排上!」「什麼?」服務員說,「你想讓它再掉地上?」
A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb over the meat.Are you crazy? yelled the customer with your hand on my steak?What answers the waiter You want it to fall on the floor again?
服務員:茶或咖啡?先生。
第一個顧客:我要茶
第二個顧客:我也是茶——杯子要干凈的!
服務員:兩杯茶,哪個要干凈的杯子?
Waiter: Tea or coffee gentlemen?
I'll have tea.
2nd customer: Me too - and be sure the glass is clean!
(Waiter exits returns)Waiter: Two teas. Which one asked for the clean glass?
顧客:服務員,這只蒼蠅在我湯里干什麼?看起來象是在仰泳,
Waiter what's this fly doing in my soup?Um looks to me to be backstroke sir...
顧客:湯里有隻蒼蠅!
服務員:別擔心,先生,麵包里的蜘蛛會幹掉它。
Waiter there's a fly in my soup!
Don't worry sir the spider on the breadroll will get 'em.
服務員,我湯里有隻蒼蠅!不是,先生,那是蟑螂,蒼蠅在你牛排里。
Waiter there's a fly in my soup!No sir that's a cockroach the fly is on your steak.
服務員,湯里有隻蒼蠅!別讓別人看見,先生,要不別人都要。
Waiter there's a fly in my soup!Keep it down sir or they'll all be wanting one.
服務員,湯里有隻蒼蠅!我知道,先生,我們沒有另收錢。
Waiter there's a fly in my soup!Its OK Sir there's no extra charge!
服務員,湯里有隻蒼蠅!對不起,先生,我弄走那三個時忘了這個。
Waiter there is a fly in my soup!Sorry sir maybe I've forgotten it when I removed the other three.
服務員,湯里有隻死蒼蠅!
是的,先生,是開水殺死了它們。
Waiter there's a dead fly in my soup!
Yes sir it's the hot water that kills them.
..........................
英語情景對話:一個家庭要去旅遊
M:The weather is terrible,i gonna be freezed.
F:Yes,i felt very uncomfortable,well i'm free these day.maybe we should go out to have a short break.what do you think,mom?
GM:I can go anywhere,Maybe warm place is good for me.
F:Oh,i see,and you?my beautiful wife?
M:Really?my honey! i really want to go to hongkang.as you konw.it's woman's shopping paradise! i could buy everything i need!
S:Mom,calm down please,don't you think that is very boring just to buy some cloths?
F:So, what's your idea,my son?
S:I wanna go yo America,It's amazing that i can see NBA there,oh i can't wait anymore,let's go!
M:You are so impatient.
F:Hongkong...America?the two places are both interesting,there must be someone to make a decision,what's your idea.mom?
GM:Just like what you said,the two places are both interesting,i think...
S:Grandma.please...
GM:I think we can go to America,i heared that the scenery there are quite beautiful.
S:Yeah! Grandma,i love you!
GM:(coughing……)
F:Mom,are you all right?
GM:It's okay,i just feel a little cold,i am old,just like go somewhere warm,
M:Honey,i think we should go to sanya,it's very beautiful and the weather is quite good for old people.
GM:I am okay,let's go to America.....
F:Come on...mom,sanya is not bad.
S:Yes! I can swim there,let's prepare and set out!