英語故事的寫作與表演
1. 適合表演的初中英語小故事
A Nail Or A Fly?
An old gentleman whose eyesight was failing came to stay in a hotel room with a bottle of wine in each hand. On the wall there was a fly which he took for a nail. So the moment he hung them on, the bottles fell broken and the wine spilt all over the floor. When a waitress discovered what had happened, she showed deep sympathy for him and decided to do him a favour.
So the next morning when he was out taking a walk in the roof garden, she hammered a nail exactly where the fly had stayed.
Now the old man entered his room. The smell of the spilt wine reminded him of the accident. When he looked up at the wall, he found the fly was there again! He walked to it carefully adn slapped it with all his strength. On hearing a loud cry, the kind-hearted waitress rushed in. To her great surprise, the poor old man was there sitting on the floor, his teeth clenched and his right hand bleeding!
釘子還是蒼蠅?
一位視力正在衰退的老紳士住進了一家旅館的客房。他雙手各拿一瓶酒。在牆上有隻蒼蠅,他誤以為是枚釘子。他把兩只瓶子朝上一掛,瓶子掉下來摔碎了,酒灑了一地。一個女服務員發現發生的事情以後,對他深表同情,決定幫他個忙。
於是,第二天早上他到樓頂花園散步時,她把一枚釘子釘在了蒼蠅停過的地方。
這里,老人回到了房裡。倒灑的酒味讓他想起了那件事。他抬頭往牆上一看,蒼蠅又停在了那兒!他輕手輕腳地走近,使盡全力拍了一掌。聽到一聲大叫,好心的女服務員沖進房來。讓她大為吃驚的是,可憐的老頭正坐在地板上,牙關緊咬,右手滴血不止。
2. 英語表演童話故事有哪些
Act 1 Ella, Ella, Cinderella
第一幕 灰姑娘埃拉
Cinderella: I am Ella.I live with my stepmother and two stepsisters.I work and work all day.
灰姑娘:我是埃拉。我和我的繼母,還有繼母帶來的兩個姐姐一起生活。我整天都在幹活。
Sister 1: (yelling) Ella,make me breakfast!
姐姐1:(大叫)埃拉,給我做早飯!
Sister 2: (yelling) Ella,make me a cake!
姐姐2:(大叫)埃拉,給我做個蛋糕!
Mother: (yelling) Ella,clean the house!
媽媽:(大叫)埃拉,去打掃屋子!
Sister 1: What are you doing,Ella?
姐姐1:你在干什麼,埃拉?
Cinderella: I am cleaning the fireplace.
灰姑娘:我在打掃壁爐。
Sister 1: (laughing and pointing at Ella) Ha-ha. Look at her. She is very dirty from the cinders.
姐姐1:(大笑著指著埃拉)哈哈,看哪,她身上都是煤灰,真臟。
Sister 2: I know.(laughing) Ha-ha.Let's call her Cinderella.
姐姐2:是啊。(笑著說)哈哈,我們叫她灰姑娘吧。
Sister 1: OK.
姐姐1:好呀。
(A man comes to Cinderella』s house.)
(一個男人來到灰姑娘的家。)
Man: Good afternoon, Ladies! I have a letter from the Prince. There will be a big party at the palace.
男人:下午好,女士們!我這人有一封王子的信。王宮要舉行一場盛大的宮廷舞會。
Sister 1:Wow!Great! I want to go.
姐姐1:哇!太好了!我想去。
Sister2: Can we go,Mother?
姐姐2:我們能去嗎,媽媽?
Mother:Of course,you can.
媽媽:你們當然能去。
Cinderella:Can I go,too?
灰姑娘:我也能去嗎?
Mother:No! You can』t go! You are too ugly and dirty.
媽媽:不行!你不能去!你太丑太臟了!
Sister 1:Cinderella,we need new dresses.
姐姐1:灰姑娘,我們需要新裙子。
Sister2:Make them for us.Now!
姐姐2:給我們做新裙子去。現在就做!
Act 2 Cinderella』s Fairy Godmother
第一幕 灰姑娘的仙女教母
Cinderella: My sisters are at the party. I am home alone. (crying) I want to go to the party.
灰姑娘:姐姐們去參加宮廷舞會了。我一個人在家。(哭泣著)我想去宮廷舞會。
(PUFFFF!)
( 噗!)
Fairy Godmother:Don』t cry, Cinderella.
仙女教母:不要哭,灰姑娘。
Cinderella:Ah… who… who are you?
灰姑娘:啊…… 你…… 你是誰?
Fairy Godmother:I』m your Fairy Godmother. I will help you.
仙女教母:我是你的仙女教母。我會幫你的。
(waving her magic wand) (PUFFFF!)
(揮動她的魔法棒) ( 噗!)
Cinderella:Wow! A pumpkin changes into a coach. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:哇!一個南瓜變成了一輛馬車。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Nice! A mouse changes into a coachman. Two mice change into white horses. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:好棒呀!一隻老鼠變成了一個車夫。兩只老鼠變成了白馬。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Great!My dress changes into a beautiful dress.
灰姑娘:太好了!我的裙子變成了一條漂亮的裙子。
Fairy Godmother:Cinderella, these are glass shoes for you.
仙女教母:灰姑娘,這是給你的水晶鞋。
Cinderella:Oh, they are very beautiful! Thank you,Fairy Godmother.
灰姑娘:哦,這鞋子真是太漂亮了!謝謝你,仙女教母。
Fairy Godmother:Now you can go to the party. But be home by 12 o』clock. My magic will disappear at 12 o』clock.
仙女教母:現在你可以去宮廷舞會了。但是要在12點前回家。我的魔法會在12點消失。
Cinderella:Oh, I see.
灰姑娘:哦,我知道了。
Act 3 The Party
第三幕 宮廷舞會
(Cinderella arrives at the palace.)
(灰姑娘來到了王宮。)
Sister 1:(looking at Cinderella)She is very beautiful. Who is she? Do you know her?
姐姐1:(看著灰姑娘)她真漂亮啊。她是誰?你認識她嗎?
Sister 2 :No, I don』t.
姐姐2:不,我不認識。
Prince:(looking at Cinderella) Oh, she is very beautiful! I want to dance with her.
(going to Cinderella) Good evening, Lady! I』m the prince. Please dance with me.
王子:(看著灰姑娘)哦,他可真漂亮!我想和她跳舞。
(走到灰姑娘面前)晚上好,女士!我是王子。請和我跳舞吧。
(Cinderella and the Prince are dancing.)
(灰姑娘和王子一起跳舞。)
Prince:You are very beautiful.
王子:你非常漂亮。
Cinderella:Thank you. I am happy with you.
灰姑娘:謝謝,和你在一起我很開心。
(Ticktock, Ticktock)
(嘀噠,嘀噠)
Cinderella:Oh, no! It』s nearly 12 o』clock.(running)I must go.
灰姑娘:哦,糟了!快12點了。(往外跑)我得走了。
Prince:(running after Cinderella)Wait! Wait! Don』t go, Lady!
王子:(追趕灰姑娘)等等!等等!不要走,女士!
(One of Cinderella』s shoes falls off on the stairs.)
(灰姑娘的一隻水晶鞋掉在了樓梯上。)
Cinderella: Oh, my shoe …
灰姑娘:啊,我的鞋 ……
Prince: (gasping) Where is she? Oh, here is her shoe. I will find her and marry her.
王子:(氣喘吁吁地)她在哪兒?哦,這是她的鞋。我一定要找到她,娶她為妻。
Act 4 The Glass Shoe
第三幕 水晶鞋
Prince:Many women try on the shoe. But it doesn』t fit anyone.
王子:很多女孩都試了這雙鞋。但誰穿都不合適。
(The Prince comes to Cinderella』s house.)
(王子來到灰姑娘家。)
Sister 1,2:Oh, it』s the Prince!
姐姐1、2:啊,是王子!
Prince:Good afternoon, Ladies! Please try on this shoe.
王子:下午好,女士!請試一下這只鞋吧!
Sister 1:Yes, I will. The shoe will fit me.
姐姐1:好,我來試試。這只鞋我穿上會合適的。
Sister 2:(laughing) Ha-ha. Your feet are too big. The shoe will fit me. I will try!
姐姐2:(大笑著)哈哈,你的腳太大了。這只鞋我穿會合適的。我來試試!
Sister 1:Your feet are big, too.
姐姐1:你的腳也很大啊。
Prince:Oh,no! I can』t find her!
灰姑娘:哦,不!我找不到她了!
(The prince sees Cinderella in the kitchen.)
(王子看到了廚房裡的灰姑娘。)
Prince: (pointing at Cinderella) Wait! Who is she?
王子:(指著灰姑娘)等等!她是誰?
Sister 1:Oh,she is Cinderella.
姐姐1:哦,她是灰姑娘。
Sister 2:She is only a kitchen girl.
姐姐2:她只是個在廚房裡幹活的丫頭。
Mother:The shoe will never fit her.
媽媽:這只鞋她穿肯定不合適。
Prince:No! Every woman must try. Cinderella, please try on this shoe.
王子:不!每個女孩都必須試穿。灰姑娘,請試一下這只鞋。
Cinderella:Yes, I will.
灰姑娘:好的,我試一下。
Prince:(excited)It fits! It fits! It』s you!
Cinderella:Yes, I am the woman.
Prince:Cinderella,will you marry me?
王子:灰姑娘,你願意嫁給我嗎?
Cinderella:Yes, I will marry you.
灰姑娘:是的,我願意嫁給你。
3. 三人表演英語小短文故事
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city."
The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid.
After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."
城裡老鼠和鄉下老鼠
從前,有兩只老鼠,它們是好朋友。一隻老鼠居住在鄉村,另一隻住在城裡。很多年以後,鄉下老鼠碰到城裡老鼠,它說:「你一定要來我鄉下的家看看。」於是,城裡老鼠就去了。鄉下老鼠領著它到了一塊田地上它自己的家裡。它把所有最精美食物都找出來給城裡老鼠。城裡老鼠說:「這東西不好吃,你的家也不好,你為什麼住在田野的地洞里呢?你應該搬到城裡去住,你能住上用石頭造的漂亮房子,還會吃上美味佳餚,你應該到我城裡的家看看。」
鄉下老鼠就到城裡老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的東西也為他們擺好了。可是正當他們要開始吃的時候,聽見很大的一陣響聲,城裡的老鼠叫喊起來:「快跑!快跑!貓來了!」他們飛快地跑開躲藏起來。
過了一會兒,他們出來了。當他們出來時,鄉下老鼠說:「我不喜歡住在城裡,我喜歡住在田野我的洞里。因為這樣雖然貧窮但是快樂自在,比起雖然富有卻要過著提心吊膽的生活來說,要好些。」
兩人扮演老鼠,一人讀旁白
4. 求兩人表演的英語故事。。。。 一、1分鍾左右的。二、2個人對話的。三、帶翻譯。
Reservations clerk(公司職員): — Northwind Airways, good morning. May I help you?
上午好,這里是北風航空公司,有什麼可以幫您?
Mary Jones: — Yes, do you have any flights to Sydney next Tuesday afternoon?
你好,請問下周二下午有飛往悉尼的航班嗎?
Reservations clerk: — One moment, please... Yes. There´s a flight at 16:45 and one at 18:00.
請稍等,有的,16:45有一班,18:00有一班
Mary Jones: — That´s fine. Could you tell me how much a return flight costs? I´ll be staying three weeks.
好的,請問一下回程機票多少錢?我要在悉尼呆3個星期
Reservations clerk: — Economy, business class or first class ticket?
您要訂經濟艙、商務艙還是頭等艙?
Mary Jones: — Economy, please.
經濟艙,就好。
Reservations clerk: — That would be €346.
機票是346歐元
Mary Jones: — OK. Could I make a reservation?
好的,我現在能訂票嗎?
Reservations clerk: — Certainly. Which flight would you like?
當然可以,您想訂哪一班?
Mary Jones: — The 16:45, please.
16:45的班機
Reservations clerk: — Could I have your name, please?
請問您的全名是?
Mary Jones: — My name is Mary Jones, that´s M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S.
我的名字是Mary Jones,拼寫為M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S.
Reservations clerk: — How would you like to pay, Ms. Jones?
您想如何付款,
Mary Jones: — Can I pay at the check-in desk when I pick up my ticket?
我能不能在登記前台取票的時候支付?
Reservations clerk: — Yes, but you will have to confirm this reservation at least two hours before departure time.
可以,但請您在退房離開2小時前,對此次預訂進行確認。
Mary Jones: — I see.
知道了。
Reservations clerk: — Now you have been booked, Ms. Jones. The flight leaves at 16:45, and your arrival in Sydney will be at 9:25 a.m., local time. The flight number is NWA 476.
Jones女士,您的機票預訂成功,飛機起飛時間16:45,到達悉尼時間為當地時間上午9:25,航班號為NWA 476
Mary Jones: — Thank you.
謝謝。
5. 求英語故事小短文 適合2年級小學生表演的
這是白雪公主英文版,小孩子都很喜歡的。不如演這個吧!After the queen died , the King married another woman, who was in effective terms a witch. She was so jiealous of the beauty of Princess Snow White that she asked someone to take her life.
But the man was unwilling to do that evil. At last ,he took Snow White to a forest and let her escape.
However, one day ,the witch found that Snow White was still alive.She dressed up as a old grandma and come to the cottage where Snow White lived.She gave her a poisonous apple.Poor Snow White knew nothing about it and ate the apple happily.
Unfortunately ,she fell down because of the apple.The seven dwarfs was sad but put her in a coffin.
It was when holding the funeral that the handsome Prince turned up.He was impressed by the beauty.He came down and kissed Snow White.Then, suepringly,Snow White woke up.
Finally ,they got married and stayed happily with each other.
6. 要英語小故事5到6分鍾的,兩人表演,一男一女,大一
Giving the Seeding a Hand Long long ago, in ancient China, there lived a farmer .He was worried about his seeding growing too slowly . One day ,he went to the farmland and pulled up the seeding one by one .When he returned home ,he was very exhausted."I am tired out today,」he said to his family ,"I helped the seeding to grow." His son was surprised . He hurried to the fields to see what had happened .It turned out that all the seeding had shriveled up. 拔苗助長 從前,有一個農民總是擔心自己種的秧苗長得太慢。 一天,他到田裡把秧苗一個一個地拔了起來,當他回到家時,十分興奮,「我今天很累,」他對家人說到,「我再幫秧苗長大。」 他的兒子很奇怪就跑去田裡看到地發生了什麼。一看所有的秧苗都枯萎了。
7. 英語故事應該怎麽表演
首先讀懂文章內容…其次通過動作表情可以誇張…最後注意將我們的漢語轉變成英語來表述
8. 小學生五年級英語故事表演稿!!!
Fox and cock
One morning a fox sees a cock.He think,"This is my breakfast."
He comes up to the cock and says,"I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?"The cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.
The people in the field see the fox.They cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away."The cock says to the
fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.''
The fox opens his mouth and says,"The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies in to the tree.
狐狸和公雞
一天早上,一隻狐狸看到了一隻公雞。他想:這是我的早餐。
他朝公雞走來,對他說:「我知道,你能唱得非常好聽,你能唱給我聽么?」公雞很高興。他閉上眼睛開始唱歌。狐狸看到這些抓住它放到自己的嘴裡走了。
在田地里的人們看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:「看,看!狐狸抓住公雞逃走了。」公雞對狐狸說:「狐狸先生,你能理解么?人們認為你叼走了公雞。告訴他們這是你的,不是他們的。」
狐狸張開她的嘴說:「公雞是我的,不是你們的。」就在那時,公雞跑到了樹底下。
9. 有又簡單 又好表演的英語故事嗎(也要有中文哦)
The Cherry Tree
WHEN George Washington was about six years old, he was made the wealthy master
of a hatchet of which, like most little boys, he was extremely fond. He went
about chopping everything that came his way.
One day, as he wandered about the garden amusing himself by hacking his mother's
pea- sticks, he found a beautiful, young English cherry tree, of which his
father was most proud. He tried the edge of his hatchet on the trunk of the tree
and barked it so that it died.
Some time after this, his father discovered what had happened to his favorite
tree. He came into the house in great anger, and demanded to know who the
mischievous person was who had cut away the bark. Nobody could tell him anything
about it.
Just then George, with his little hatchet, came into the room.
"George," said his father, "do you know who has killed my beautiful little
cherry tree yonder in the garden? I would not have taken five guineas for it!"
This was a hard question to answer, and for a moment George was staggered by it,
but quickly recovering himself he cried: --
"I cannot tell a lie, father, you know I cannot tell a lie! I did cut it with my
little hatchet."
The anger died out of his father's face, and taking the boy tenderly in his
arms, he said: --
"My son, that you should not be afraid to tell the truth is more to me than a
thousand trees! yes, though they were blossomed with silver and had leaves of
the purest gold!"