表示比较的连接词like, similarly, likewise, in the same way, in the same manner, equally.表示对比的连接词by contrast, on the contrary, while, whereas, on the other hand, unlike, instead, but, conversely, different from, however, nevertheless, otherwise, whereas, unlike, yet, in contrast.表示列举的连接词for example, for instance, such as, take …for example. Except (for), to illustrate.表示时间的连接词later, next, then, finally, at last, eventually, meanwhile, from now on, at the same time, for the time being, in the end, immediately, in the meantime, in the meanwhile, recently, soon, now and then, ring, nowadays, since, lately, as soon as, afterwards, temporarily, earlier, now, after a while.表示顺序的连接词first, second, third, then, finally, to begin with, first of all, in the first place, last, next, above all, last but not the least, first and most important.表示可能的连接词presumably, probably, perhaps.用于解释的连接词in other words, in fact, as a matter of fact, that is, namely, in simpler terms.表示递进的连接词What is more, in addition, and, besides, also, furthermore, too, moreover, furthermore, as well as, additionally, again.表示让步的连接词although, after all, in spite of…, despite, even if, even though, though, admittedly, whatever may happen.表示转折的连接词however, rather than, instead of, but, yet, on theother hand, unfortunately. whereas表示原因的连接词for this reason, e to, thanks to, because, because of, as, since, owing to.表示结果的连接词as a result, thus, hence, so, therefore, accordingly, consequently, as consequence.用于总结的连接词on the whole, in conclusion, in a word, to sum up, in brief, in summary, to conclude, to summarize, in short.其他类型连接词Mostly, occasionally, currently, naturally, mainly, exactly, evidently, frankly, commonly, for this purpose, to a large extent, for most of us, in many cases, in this case,
这个太多了 你在文库里搜搜“作文模板” 很多~
（）表选择关系或对等关系的连接词：either…or…，neither…nor, or, as well as…, and, both…and…。
（2）表因果关系或对等关系的连接词：therefore, so, as a result, as the result of …，because of, e to …,owing to, thanks to等。
（3）表时间顺序的连接词：the moment, as soon as, at first, then, later, meanwhyle, at the beginning, in the end, before long, for the first（second…）time, the minute等。
（4）表转折关系的连接词：yet, and yet, but , while, on the contrary, on the other hand, however, at the same time（然而）等。
（5）表解释说明的连接词：that is, that is to say, in other words, such as, for instance, and so on, etc. and the like等。
（6）表递进关系的连接词：not only…but (also), what，s more, what's worse, besides, in addition, worse still, moreover, above all等。
（7）表示总结的连接词：in a word, on the whole, in short, briefly, in brief, to sum up, in all等。
af first 起初
after that 那以后
soon/shortly after ……之后不久
in the end 最后
at last 终于
since then 自从那时起
after that 那以后
in no time 不一会儿
after a while 一会儿
to begin/start with=in the first place 首先、第一点
meanwhile=in the meantime=at the same time 在此期间、同时
earlier, until now 直到现在
suddenly=all of a sudden 突然
as a young man 当…… 是个年轻人的时候
at the age of… 在……岁的时候
as early as 早……的时候
as soon as 一……就……
before, the other day 几天前
early in the morning 大清早
after/before dark 天黑后/前
one day 有一天
one afternoon 一天下午
one morning 一天早晨
to the right/left 朝右/左
on the rinht/left 在右/左边
in the middle of 在中间
in front of 在前面
in the front of 在前面
at the back of 在后面
at the bottom of 在底部
on the edge of 在……的边上
on top of 在……的顶部
opposite to 与……相对
close to 靠近
near to 在……附近
next to 与……相邻
further on 再往前
first, second, third…finally
firstly, secondly, thirdly…finally
first of all, next then, lastly
for one thing…for another…
at the same time
for example 例如：……
for instance 例如：……
that is (to say) 也就是说
such as 如……
take…for example 拿……来说
in the same way 以相同的方式
compared to 与……相比
on the contrary 正相反
different from 与……不同
on (the) one hand…on the other hand 一方面……另一方面
in contrast with 与……成对比
not only…but also 不但……而且
as well as 不但……而且
also=besides=furthermore=more over 此外、而且
in addition 并且
apart from 除了……之外
what's more 而且、更重要的
for another 另一方面
worse still=what's worse=to make matter worse 更糟糕的是
now that 既然
as a result (of) 结果
because of=on account of 因为
thanks to 多亏、由于
for this reason 由于这个原因
if so 如果这样
if not 如果不是这样
for this purpose
in order to do
so as to do
in order that…
in spite of
even if/ even though
what's more 更重要地是
above all 首先
in fact/ as a matter of fact 事实上
in other words 换句话说
in that case 那样的话
or rather 更确切地说
in a/one word 简言之、一句话、总之
generally speaking 一般说来
in short=in a few words 简言之
in conclusion=lastly 最后地
on the whole=taking everything into consideration 从总体来看、大体上
as has been mentioned 正如所提到的
it is quite clear that 很显然
there is no doubt that 毫无疑问
it is well-known that 大家都知道
as we all know=as is known
to us all 大家都知道
as/so far as I know 据我所知
to sum up=to summarize=in summary 总之
by the way 顺便说
I am afraid 我恐怕
in my opinion 依我看来
to tell the truth 说实话
to be honest 诚实地说
in face 事实上
application from 申请表
course arrangement 课程安排
enrolment\register for 注册
oral examination 口试
graate school 研究生院
letter of recommendation 推荐信
required course\compulsory course 必修课
optional course 选修课
school of Arts and Sciences 文理学院
take an examination\sit an examination 参加考试
call slip 索书单
current account 现金帐户
current issues 本期刊物
back issues 过期刊物
deposit money in a bank 存钱
dining hall 食堂
lecture hall 阶梯教室
library card 借书卡
overe and pay a fine 过期罚款
shopping mall\centre 购物中心
student union 学生会
withdraw\draw cash 取钱
amber light 黄灯
cross road 十字路
drive without license 无证驾驶
excessive speed 超速
traffic jam 交通拥挤
narrow road 窄路
red light 红灯
parking place 停车场
speed limit 速度限制
traffic light 红绿灯
traffic police 交通警察
traffic regulation 交通规则
zebra stripes 斑马线
holiday resort 度假区
one-way ticket 单程机票
place of sightseeing 游览胜地
room service 客房服务
round-trip ticket 来回机票
sightseeing tour 观光旅游
star-rated hotel 星级饭店
tour group 旅游团队
tour guide 导游
travel service 旅行社
vacation tour 度假旅游
tourist attraction 旅游胜地
bid for the Olympic Games 申办奥运会
birth control 计划生育
brain drain 人才外流
bubble economy 泡沫经济
care forsenior citizens 关心老年人
comprehensive national power 综合国力
compulsory ecation 义务教育
computer crime 电脑犯罪
dropout student 失学儿童
economic globalization\economic integration 经济全球化
ecation for all-round development 素质教育
exam-oriented ecation 应试教育
intellectual property rights 知识产权
juvenile delinquency 青少年犯罪
knowledge-based economy 知识经济
laid-off worker 下岗职工
migrant worker 民工
net friend 网友
net citizen 网民
off line 下线
online love affair 网恋
people oriented\people foremost 以人为本
pioneering spirit 首创精神
preserve the ecological environment 保护生态环境
prime time 黄金时段
puppy love 早恋
rate of unemployment 失业率
rural population 乡村人口
self-protection awareness 自我保护意识
self-service ticketing 无人售票
shopping online 网上购物
single parent family 单亲家庭
surf the Internet 网上冲浪
sustainable development 可持续发展
team spirit 团队精神
rece study load 学生减负
university students’ innovative undertaking 大学生创业
virtual net 虚拟网络
chain debts 三角债
assistant president 总裁助理
eliminate illiteracy 扫盲
excusive agency 专卖店
New Human Being 新新人类
online trading platfrom 网上交易平台
cost of living\income maintenance 生活费用
advance with times 与时俱进
A well-paid job 待遇丰厚的工作
in the front of
to the right
to the left
on the other side of
after a few days
at that time
in the meantime
from then on
to name a few
, say ,
as opposed to
对于作文，我说的最多的就是：不走寻常路！你不要以为在网上下载那些所谓的优秀作文，拿来背背，你就成为高手了，其实大错特错！因为我看了之后也觉得一般，甚至有些拙劣，哗众取宠的味道，比如有的所谓优秀作文竟然还用什么be good at ，importance，very much，depend on，in my opinion ，completely 这样低等的写作词汇，说它低等，那是因为这些词汇已经广为人知，阅卷老师已经看的麻木不仁了！
首先是语法，在你的语法达到一定层次之后，你就可以追求更多的变化了，比如，用虚拟语气句型it is high time that we……代替常用的it is necessary that we should……，又如用倒装句代替常见的平铺直叙等，这样可以增加你的语法亮点，让已经有些麻木一直想睡觉的阅卷老师眼睛一亮，在你的试卷上多扫射一番！
其次，是词汇，我觉得，在你的语法达到基本不会出错的程度上，作文便应该以词汇取胜，因为在这个层次上，大家的语法都差不多，没什么变化，唯一有变化的就是你的词汇！给你打个比方吧，很多想到“许多”就用many，但是你别忘了many a ；handsome；massive，innumerable，a multitude of ；很多人想到“专家”就写expert，但很少人会想到specialist，很多人在想到“擅长”这词，就写be good at ，却不知还有更高级的表达法：be expert at 或者excel in …高手和庸才，就体现在这些细微的差别上！
1.The regular physical exercise contributes to our health 改成The regular physical exercise contributes tremendously to our health!
2.In my opinion,the driver’s carelessness should be responsible for this road accident改成
3For my part，the driver‘s negligence should be dominantly responsible for this unexpectedly horrible accident
4The majority of students believe that the part-time job will provide them with more oppportunities to develop their interpersonal skills改成The majority of students firmly believe that the part-time job will undoubtedly provide them with golden opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills tremendously!
There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest
There is an old saying______. It"s the experience of our
forefathers，however，it is correct in many cases even today.
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First,
____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______.
Nowadays，it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______.
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception，it has both
advantages and disadvantages.
People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say
that ______.To them,_____.
Man is now facing a big problem ______ which is becoming more and more
______ has become a hot topic among people，especially among the young and
heated debates are right on their way.
______ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day
life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious
problems as well.
According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar
graph/line/graph，it can be seen that______ while. Obviously，______，but
On the contrary，there are some people in favor of ___.At the same
But I don"t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For
example，____.Worst of all，___.
______is necessary and important to our country"s development and
construction. First，______.What"s more, _____.Most important of
There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can______
Confronted with______，we should take a series of effective measures
to______. For one thing，______For another，______
It is high time that something was done about it. For example. _____.In
addition. _____.All these measures will certainly______.
Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The
third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______e to ______.
However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also
has its own disadvantages, such as ______.
Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous.
I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.
As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent.
I think that ____.
In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of
______.Only in this way can ______in the future.
3. 但是，……和……都有它们各自的优势（好处）。例如，……，而……。然而，把这两者相比较，我更倾向于（喜欢） ……
But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____,
while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______.
Personally, I believe that_____. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright
future is awaiting us because______.
5. 随着社会的发展，……。因此，迫切需要……。如果每个人都愿为社会贡献自已的一份力量，这个社会将要变得越来越 好。
With the development of society, ______.So it"s urgent and necessary to
____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it
will be better and better.
For my part, I think it reasonable to_____. Only in this way can you
7. 对我来说，我认为有必要……。原因如下：第一，……； 第二，……；最后……但同样重要的是……
In my opinion, I think it necessary to____. The reasons are as follows.
First _____.Second ______. Last but not least,______.
It is difficult to say whether _____is good or not in general as it
depends very much on the situation of______. However, from a personal
point of view find______.
From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the
10. 如果我们不采取有效的方法，就可能控制不了这种趋势，就会出现一些意想不到的不良后果，所以，我们应该做的是 ……
If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some
undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation.
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for ) the
2. The answer to this problem involves many factors.
3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that...
4. The factors that contribute to this situation include...
5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that...
6. We may blame ...,but the real causes are...
7. Part of the explanations for it is that ...
One of the most common factors (causes ) is that ...
Another contributing factor (cause ) is ...
Perhaps the primary factor is that …
But the fundamental cause is that ...
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages.
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that...
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6.Like anything else, it has its faults.
7.A and B has several points in common.
8.A bears some resemblances to B.
9.However, the same is not applicable to B.
10. A and B differ in several ways.
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12. People used to think ..., but things are different now.
13. The same is true of B.
14. Wondering as A is ,it has its drawbacks.
15. It is true that A ... , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are
1)It is true that ..., but one vital point is being left out.
2) There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more
3) Some people say ..., but it does not hold water.
4) Many of us have been under the illusion that...
5) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is.
6) It makes no sense to argue for ...
7) Too much stress placed on ... may lead to ...
8) Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that ...
9) Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that ...
1. It may give rise to a host of problems.
2. The immediate result it proces is ...
3. It will exercise a profound influence upon...
4. Its consequence can be so great that...
1) A good case in point is ...
2) As an illustration, we may take ...
3) Such examples might be given easily.
4) ...is often cited as an example.
1) No one can deny the fact that ...
2) The idea is hardly supported by facts.
3) Unfortunately, none of the available data shows ...
4) Recent studies indicate that ...
5) There is sufficient evidence to show that ...
6) According to statistics proved by ..., it can be seen that ...
1) Many nations have been faced with the problem of ...
2) Recently the problem has been brought into focus.
3) Recently the phenomenon has become a heated topic.
4) Recently the issue has aroused great concern among ...
5) Nowadays there is a growing concern over ...
6) Never in our history has the idea that ... been so popular.
7) Faced with ..., quite a few people argue that ...
8) According to a recent survey, ...
9) With the rapid development of ..., ...
1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that
2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop ...
3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to ...
4) In conclusion, it is imperative that ...
5) There is no easy method, but ...might be of some help.
6) To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must ...
7) In summary, if we continue to ignore the above-mentioned issue, more
problems will crop up.
8) With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved
9) We might do more than identify the cause ; it is important to take
actions to ...
10) Taking all these into account, we ...
11) Whether it is good or not /positive or negative, one thing is
❺ 写英语作文的时候（大学水平的）经常用到的衔接性的词语有哪些啊 谢谢啊
（1）表示增加的过渡词：also，回and，答and then，too，in addition，furthermore，moreover，again，on top ofthat，another，first
1) 先后次序关系：at this time; first; second; at last; next；; simultaneously; eventually；last but not least；to begin with；to start with；to end with；finally；seeing...；since then；first of all；afterwards; following this; preceding this.
2) 因果关系：because；because of this；being that；another important factor／reason of... ； since； as； for； in that...； owing to； e to； for the reason that...； in view of； the reason seems to be obvious; there are about... ；for this reason; as a result of this； therefore；...and so...； consequently；as a result； thus； hence； so；so that...； in consequence； as a consequence； accordingly; inevitably; under these conditions; thereupon.
3) 转折关系：but；even so；however；though；even though；independent of；reckless of ；despite that； in spite of that； regardless of; yet...；and yet； but unless.
4) 并列关系： and; also；too；as well as；either...，or...；both...and...
5) (补充)递进关系： furthermore；moreover；further；In this way ；still； not only...but also...； not...but...； in addition (to)；additionally, much more interesting, more specifically, next, besides； as far as... is concerned; moreover；in other words；along this line of consideration；on the one hand...，on the other hand...； even； as a poplar saying goes...；in order to do it...; meanwhile； at the same time； accordingly； In the first place...，in the second place...;equally important; of even greater appeal.
6) 比较关系： similarly; in like manner, in comparison with；when compared with；compared with；when in fact...; like...； likewise； similarly important； apart from (doing)...； ... rather than...，by doing so ；both…and...; in the same way; not only...but (also).
7) 对照(不同点)：yet; still; for all of that; notwithstanding; rather; neither ... nor; although; though; but; however; something is just the other way around；yet; conversely； unlike； opposed to; as opposed to ； in contrast (to)； by way of；on the contrary；different from this；as opposed to this； nevertheless; contrary to； whereas； while；but on the other hand.
8) 举例关系:for example； for instance； in this case; namely； as you know； you may as／say； as he explains； like； such as； a case in point is...; consider...； in particular；including...；for one thing...，for another...；put it simply；stated roughly； as an illustration， I will say...； a good example (of...)would be...；to detail this，I would like to...； It is interesting to note that...；in this situation; as proof; take the case of; take as example (something)； as for; as regards； as to； according to; on this occasion.
9) 强调关系：in fact; especially；particularly；moreover；naturally; what is more important； in reality； certainly; of course; indeed; in particular；not to mention...；believe it or not；undeniably; other thing being equal；it is certain／sure that...；to be strict; to be true；by definition; definitely; undoubtedly; without a doubt; in truth, in any event(不论怎样); without reservation(毫无保留地); obviously, not only.. but(also...), both... and...
10) 条件关系: if；unless; lest；provided that；if it is the case；in this sense；once...；if possible；if necessary；if so；if not all; if anything.
11) 归纳总结类： in other words；on the whole; in sum; therefore；hence；in short；in brief；to sum up；in conclusion; in summary； to conclude； the conclusion can be drawn that...; for this reason; in short.
12) 地点关系：beyond; opposite to; adjacent to; at the same place; there; over; in the middle; around; in front of; in the distance; farther; here and there; above; below; at the right; between; on this side.
13) 目的关系：with this object; for this purpose; in order that; in this way, since; so that; on that account; in case; with a view to; for the same reason.
14) 重申关系：in other words; that is to say; as I have said; again; once again.
15) 结果关系：accordingly; thus; consequently; hence; therefore; thereupon; inevitably; under these conditions; as a result; as a consequence; because; because of; so that; not only...but (also...); so... as to.
16) 顺序关系：first; second; thirdly; next; then; at the outset(在开始时)，following this; at this time; now; at this point; after; afterward; after this; subsequently; lastly; finally; consequently; before this; previously; preceding this; simultaneously; concurrently(同时).
17) 时间关系：at once; immediately; at length; in the mean time; meanwhile; at the same time; in the end; then; soon; not long after; later; at once; at last; finally; some time ago; at present; all of a sudden; from this time on; from time to time; since then; when; whenever; next point; a few minutes later; formerly; as; once; since; occasionally; in a moment; shortly; whereupon; previously
Some people believe (argue, recognize, think) that 观点1. But other people take an opposite side. They firmly believe that 观点2. As for me, I agree to the former/latter idea.
There are a dozen of reasons behind my belief. First of all, 论据1.
More importantly, 论据2.
Most important of all, 论据3.
In summary, 总结观点. As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心.
或 From above, we can predict that 预测.
People hold different views about X. Some people are of the opinion that 观点1, while others point out that 观点2. As far as I am concerned, the former/latter opinion holds more weight.
For one thing, 论据1.
For another, 论据2.
Last but not the least, 论据3.
To conclude, 总结观点. As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心.
或 From above, we can predict that 预测.
There is no consensus of opinions among people about X（争论的焦点）. Some people are of the view that 观点1, while others take an opposite side, firmly believing that 观点2. As far as I am concerned, the former/latter notion is preferable in many senses. The reasons are obvious.
First of all, 论据1.
Among all of the supporting evidences, one is the strongest. That is, 论据3.
A natural conclusion from the above discussion is that总结观点.
As a college student, I am supposed to 表决心.
或 From above, we can predict that 预测.
It is obvious in the graphic/table that the rate/number/amount of Y has undergone dramatic changes. It has gone up/grown/fallen/dropped considerably in recent years (as X varies). At the point of X1, Y reaches its peak value of …(多少).
What is the reason for this change? Mainly there are … (多少) reasons behind the situation reflected in the graphic/table. First of all, …(第一个原因). More importantly, …(第二个原因). Most important of all, …(第三个原因).
From the above discussions, we have enough reason to predict what will happen in the near future. The trend described in the graphic/table will continue for quite a long time (if necessary measures are not taken括号里的使用于那些不太好的变化趋势).
A．有人认为X 是好事，赞成X， 为什么？
B． 有人认为X 是坏事， 反对X，为什么？
Some people are in favor of the idea of doing X. They point out the fact that 支持X 的第一个原因。They also argue that 支持X 的另一个原因。
However, other people stand on a different ground. They consider it harmful to do X. They firmly point out that 反对X 的第一个理由。 An example can give the details of this argument: 一个例子。
There is some truth in both arguments. But I think the advantages of X overweigh the disadvantages. In addition to the above-mentioned negative effects it might bring about, X also may X 的有一个坏处。
Many people argue that 错误观点。By saying that, they mean 对这个观点的进一步解释。An example they have presented is that 一个例子。（According to a survey performed by X on a group of Y, almost 80% of them 赞成这个错误观点或者受到这个错误观点的影响）。
There might be some element of truth in these people’s belief. But if we consider it in depth, we will feel no reservation to conclude that 与错误观点相反的观点。There are a number of reasons behind my belief. (以下参照辩论文的议论文写法)。
Nowadays, there exists an increasingly serious social/economic/environmental problem. (X has increasingly become a common concern of the public). According to a survey, 调查内容说明这种现象的情况。（或者是一个例子）。
There are a couple of reasons booming this problem/phenomenon. 下面参照辩论式议论文的写法。
X has caused substantial impact on the society and our daily life, which has been articulated in the following aspects. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。
A dozen of measures are supposed to take to prevent X from bringing us more harm. 参照辩论式议论文的写法。
Based on the above discussions, I can easily forecast that more and more people will ……..
A proberb says, “ You are only young once.” （适用于已记住的名言）
It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. （适用于自编名言）
As everyone knows, No one can deny that…
According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graation.
Travel by Bike：根据最近的一项统计调查显示，85%的人在近距离旅行的时候首选的交通工具是自行车。
Five-day Work Week Better than Six-day Work?：根据最近的一项统计调查显示，98%的人同意每周五天工作日。
A recent statistics shows that …
Obviously（此为过渡短语）, we can draw the conclusion that good manners arise from politeness and respect for others.
to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus
Thus, it can be concluded that…, Therefore, we can find that…
Obviously, it is high time that we took some measures to solve the problem.
Accordingly, I recommend that some measures be taken.
Consequently, to solve the problem, some measures should be taken.
As a creature, I eat; as a man, I read. Although one action is to meet the primary need of my body and the other is to satisfy the intellectual need of mind, they are in a way quite similar.
To begin with, you must work hard at your lessons and be fully prepared before the exam（主题句）. Without sufficient preparation, you can hardly expect to answer all the questions correctly.
1）first, second, third, last（不推荐，原因：俗）
2）firstly, secondly, thirdly, finally（不推荐，原因：俗）
3）the first, the second, the third, the last（不推荐，原因：俗）
4）in the first place, in the second place, in the third place, lastly（不推荐，原因：俗）
5）to begin with, then, furthermore, finally（强烈推荐）
6）to start with, next, in addition, finally（强烈推荐）
7）first and foremost, besides, last but not least（强烈推荐）
8）most important of all, moreover, finally
9）on the one hand, on the other hand（适用于两点的情况）
10）for one thing, for another thing（适用于两点的情况）
I cannot bear it.
可以用短语表达：I cannot put up with it.
I want it.
可以用短语表达：I am looking forward to it.
原因很简单，写文章还是应该写一些实际的东西，不要空话连篇。这就要求一定要多用实词，少用虚词。我这里所说的虚词就是指那些比较大的词。比如我们说一个很好的时候，不应该之说nice这样空洞的词，应该使用一些诸如generous, humorous, interesting, smart, gentle, warm-hearted, hospital 之类的形象词。再比如：
走出房间，general的词是：walk out of the room
但是小偷走出房间应该说：slip out of the room
小姐走出房间应该说：sail out of the room
小孩走出房间应该说：dance out of the room
老人走出房间应该说：stagger out of the room
I enjor music and he is fond of playing guitar.
Not only the fur coat is soft, but it is also warm.
besides, furthermore, likewise, moreover
The car was quite old, yet it was in excellent condition.
The coat was thin, but it was warm.
despite that, still, however, nevertheless, in spite of, despite, notwithstanding
3）因果（so, so, so）
The snow began to fall, so we went home.
then, therefore, consequently, accordingly, hence, as a result, for this reason, so that
举例：This is what I can do.
Whether he can go with us or not is not sure.
When to go, Why he goes away…
The man whom you met yesterday is a friend of mine.
I don’t enjoy that book you are reading.
Mr liu, our oral English teacher, is easy-going.
其实很简单，同位语--要解释的东西删除后不影响整个句子的构成；定语从句—借用之前的关键词并且用其重新组成一个句子插入其中，但是whom or that 关键词必须要紧跟在先行词之前。
Whether your tastes are modern or traditional, sophisticated or simple, there is plenty in London for you.
Nowadays, energy can be obtained through various sources such as oil, coal, natural gas, solar heat, the wind and ocean tides.
We have got to study hard, to enlarge our scope of knowledge, to realize our potentials and to pay for our life. （气势恢宏）
The weather being fine, a large number of people went to climb the Western Hills.
Africa is the second largest continent, its size being about three times that of China.
In order to attract more customers, advertisers have adopted every possible stimulative factor in making ads, such as sound, light, colours, cartoon films and human performance. For instance, to advertise a certain food, advertisers will ask an actor or actress to sit at a table and devour the seemingly delicious food while they fime him or her.
To take … as an example, One example is…, Another example is…, for example
世界上没有同样的指纹，没有相同的树叶，文章亦同，只有通过比较，你才会发现二者的相同点（through comparison）和不同点（through contrast）。下面是一些短语：
in comparison, likewise, similarly, in the same manner
on the other hand, conversely, whereas, while, instead, nevertheless, in contrast, on the contrary, compared with …, …
实际就是重复重复再重复！下面的句子实际上就三个字 I love you!
I am enthusiastic about you. That is to say, I love you.
I am wild about you. In other words, I have fallen in love with you.
I cannot bear it.
可以用短语表达：I cannot put up with it.
因此可以这样说：I cannot bear it. That is to say, I cannot put up with it or I am fed up with it.
in more difficult language, in simpler words, put it more simply
①As the graph depicts , …
②From the cartoon /picture , we can see that …
③According to the statistics shown in the first /second graph ,
④The table shows / indicates / reveals that …
⑤It can be seen /concluded from the picture / table / figures that …
①Recently , …has