四级英语情景对话句子
1. 饭店吃饭的英语对话
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
2. 谁能给我一段有关英语四级考试的4人英语对话啊
A: Hi, B and C, how are you?
B and C: Fine.
B: How about your preparation for CET4 next month?
A: Just so-so! I find it difficult to focus on the listening comprehension from the beginning to the end, especially the three passages. I usually miss the key informations.
B: Maybe you can turn to C, he is doing well in the listening part.
C: Well, in my opinion, practice is very important. You need to practice eveyday, and train yourself to follow the tempo of the tape. Remember, never hesitate to make the choice!
A: Good suggestion!I'll try it later. You seem to have prepared well, do you?
B: Not exactly! I'm really weak in composition.
A: D is good at it, we can ask him for help. He is there. Hello, D!
D: Hello, A, B and C.
A: D, it's great to see you here! B has something wrong with his composition. Can you give him some advice?
D: You'd better write more. Try to remember some good proverbs and phrases, use them if possible. If time is urgent, you can also commit a model to memory.
B; That's great! Thank you!
3. 四级英语作文模板句子,只要两句就够了,带翻译。
(Specify your problem here) is known as one of the most serious problems in today’s society as we can see it almost everywhere. 翻译:(来描述您的问题,用名词自或者动名词)是当今社会最严重的问题之一,因为我们几乎在每个地方都能见到。
Although more and more people are inclined to (sth/ doing sth), there are still some who hold the opposite view/opinion. They may think/ they believe that (opposite opinions here). 翻译:尽管越来越多的人倾向于(某事或做某事,这里用名词或动名词),仍然有不少人持反对观点。他们认为(这里写反对观点,写一句完整的句子)
4. 英语四人情景对话
额。。复制。
主角:
Jessica
Cindy
Katie
Nancy
场景学校教室
Jessica: Hey Cindy would you like to go to the mall after school?
Cindy: Sure, I would love to go.
Katie: Hey can I go to? I need some new cloth.
Jessica: Of course! We can go together.
Cindy: Nancy would you like to come as well?
Nancy: I would love to go, however I have too much math homework. Sorry.
Cindy: Oh, that is too bad. Good luck with your math homework.
Nancy: Thank you.
5. 求一篇英语四级考试的长对话
以下是2010年12月19日四级答案听力长对话原文及解析 第1篇
M : Mrs. Darlson Thanks very much for coming down to the station .I just like to go over some of the things that you told to the police officer Palar at the bank .
W :All right
M : Well, Could you describe the man who rob the bank for this report that we’re filling out here ? now anything at all you can remember would be extremely helpful to us
W: Well ,just ,I can only remember basically what I said before
M :That’s all right
W: The man was tall ,six foot ? and he had dark hair and he had a moustache
M: Very good ,all right ,did he have any other distinguishing marks ?
W: Eh , no, none that I can remember
M: Do you remember how old he was by any chance?
W: Oh ,well ,I guess around thirty ,maybe younger .give or take a few years
M :En ,all right ,do you remember anything about what he was wearing ?
W: Yes yes , he had on a dark sweater ,a solid color
M :Ok ,anything else that strikes you at the moment ?
W:I remember he was wearing a light shirt under the sweater yes yes
M : All right Mrs. Darlson ,I really appreciate what you have been through today. I ‘m just going to ask you to look at some photographs before you leave if you don’t mind .It won’t take very long .Can you do that for me ?
W: Oh of course
W: Would you like to step this way with me please ?
W: OK ,sure
M: Thank you !
Questions 19 to 21 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
19. what do we learn about the woman ?
20. what did the suspect look like ?
21. what did the man finally ask the woman to do ?
四级答案/长对话第一篇:
解析:该篇长对话涉及的是关于一个警察在对一个目击者做笔录,笔录内容是关于银行抢劫者的相关信息。该长对话遵循着长对话顺着问题选的原则,且
根据我们昂立四级课堂上为大家强调的“首尾技巧”,长对话1开头结尾各设置了一题,即19和21题;这两道题,大家关键是听到两个问题,答案便迎面而
来,describe …。和 look at …。即可;而20题明显地可归入对人物场景词的考核,这个在我们的课堂上专门辟出来分享过,在对话的中间
部分,大家只需要听到那几个形容词,以及描述人面容的词即可,如
tall ,six foot ? and he had dark hair and he had a moustache 。所以整篇文章下来,答
案给的相对明显,学生相对来说比较容易把握。难度适中。
6. 英语四人情景对话(要求四级左右水准,字数不要太少)
四级的对话词汇也不是多难,很多都挺简单的。看看下面两片吧,第二篇有点难度
Amanda:Hi, Jack. This is Amanda. How are you doing lately?
Jack:Nothing special. What's up?
Amanda:I'm calling to ask you if you want to come to Justin's Christmas party on the 22nd.
Jack:December 22nd? What day is it?
Amanda:It's next Friday.
Jack:Well, I'm not sure if I'm in Taipei that day. I have a customer coming to Taiwan next Wednesday and I'll have to take him to Tainan to visit our warehouse. When do I have to decide?
Amanda:Well, the sooner the better.
Jack:Okay, I'll call back to you. What will the party begin?
Amanda:At 8:30. At Justin's house. You know where it is?
Jack:Yes.
Amanda:Ok. I will tell this to Justin. See you then.
(另外的一男一女)
Friday is coming.
Jessica:Justin, what are you doing?
Justin:I am looking for the bells and trying to decorate the house for the Christmas party tonight before Amanda gets home from the mart.
Jessica:The party is tonight? Oh my good. I totally forget about it.
Justin:Yeah. Can you do me a favor?
Jessica:Sure. What is it?
Justin:Can you pass me the hammer on the table? I need it to nail the wreath on the door.
Jessica:Here you go. What else can I help?
Justin:Sure. Can you put the candy cane on the doorway and then hang these color balls,bells and ribbons on the tree?
Jessica:No problem. But where is the mistletoe?
Justin:Still in the box. Why?
Jessica:I'd like to hang them first.
Justin:Hoping to be kissed?
Jessica:You bet.
7. 帮我写几个大学四级情景对话
妈咪:快点,亲爱的,你要迟到了
come on honey,we'll be late
女儿(5岁):妈咪,我的脚有些不舒服
mummy,look at my feet!
妈咪:天呐,怎么啦.OMG,宝贝你的鞋子穿反了,左鞋穿在了右脚上右鞋穿在左脚上了。
Oh my godness,what has happened? Baby,you wore your shoes in wrong way,you made them reversed.
女儿:那应该怎么办呀
So what should we do?
妈咪:OKAY,我来把鞋带解开。天呐,怎么解不开
Okay,let me undo the shoelace.Oh,I can't do it.
女人:谢谢妈妈
Mummy,thanks!
妈咪:宝贝去帮妈妈把剪刀拿来
Baby,could you get the scissor for mummy?
女儿:好的
Ok.
妈咪:听到了吗,宝贝快去拿剪刀
Do't you hear me,baby,come on for the scissor.
女儿:可是妈妈,我的鞋带还在你的手里,我不能走路
But,mummy,my shoelace is still in your hands.
妈咪:哦对不起,妈妈去拿。
Oh,sorry,mummy will go for it.
(咔嚓,鞋带断了)
(kacha,the shoelaces is cut off.)
妈咪:来不及了宝贝,今天先穿着双旧鞋子吧
Baby,it is time for your school,you wear the old pair for today.
女儿:妈妈再见
Mummy,bye-bye!
妈咪:have a good time sweetheart
8. 4人英语情景对话
4人对话: Stanley, Shirley, Peggy and Peter, 讨论著名短篇小说 《老人与海》的故事。 Stanley: Have you heard of a famous novel named “The Old Man and Sea”?Peter: Yes, of course. The writer is Ernest Hemingway.Shirley: I remembered her. She wrote this novel in Cuba in 1951.Peggy: Wow, your memory is really good, Shirley. I just remembered it’s a story of an aging, life-long fisherman who attempts to find himself a fish on a fishing trip in the gulf waters off Cuba.Stanley: Fishing trip? Is it interesting? Tell me more about it. Peter: No, not interesting at all. It’s all about an old man.Shirley: Hey, guys. This novel is great. I really admire the will of the old fisherman, he teaches me to be perseverant in order to be successful.Peggy: Yes. I agree with you, Shirley. Let me tell you the story, Stanley. The fisherman caught a big fish, a giant Marlin, but couldn’t it pull up. A few days later, he found that the giant Marlin is bigger than his boat, knowing that it’s very difficult to win, but he didn’t give up. Stanley: An Old man against a Giant Marlin... Seems interesting… Shirley: And the climax is the giant fish is injured and its blood attracts several groups of sharks to attack it. Sharks, the bloody killers! Although the sharks snatch the fish, he is still reluctant to give it up. Finally, he wins the battle.Peter: Then when he goes back to the port, it left only the fish bone. Other fishermen are marveled at his work. Peggy: The old man is really persistent and perseverant. We should learn from him in pursuit of higher achievements. Shirley: Exactly. Stanley, you should read the novel and I’m sure it will inspire you.Stanley: Thanks, I will.