英语故事的写作与表演
1. 适合表演的初中英语小故事
A Nail Or A Fly?
An old gentleman whose eyesight was failing came to stay in a hotel room with a bottle of wine in each hand. On the wall there was a fly which he took for a nail. So the moment he hung them on, the bottles fell broken and the wine spilt all over the floor. When a waitress discovered what had happened, she showed deep sympathy for him and decided to do him a favour.
So the next morning when he was out taking a walk in the roof garden, she hammered a nail exactly where the fly had stayed.
Now the old man entered his room. The smell of the spilt wine reminded him of the accident. When he looked up at the wall, he found the fly was there again! He walked to it carefully adn slapped it with all his strength. On hearing a loud cry, the kind-hearted waitress rushed in. To her great surprise, the poor old man was there sitting on the floor, his teeth clenched and his right hand bleeding!
钉子还是苍蝇?
一位视力正在衰退的老绅士住进了一家旅馆的客房。他双手各拿一瓶酒。在墙上有只苍蝇,他误以为是枚钉子。他把两只瓶子朝上一挂,瓶子掉下来摔碎了,酒洒了一地。一个女服务员发现发生的事情以后,对他深表同情,决定帮他个忙。
于是,第二天早上他到楼顶花园散步时,她把一枚钉子钉在了苍蝇停过的地方。
这里,老人回到了房里。倒洒的酒味让他想起了那件事。他抬头往墙上一看,苍蝇又停在了那儿!他轻手轻脚地走近,使尽全力拍了一掌。听到一声大叫,好心的女服务员冲进房来。让她大为吃惊的是,可怜的老头正坐在地板上,牙关紧咬,右手滴血不止。
2. 英语表演童话故事有哪些
Act 1 Ella, Ella, Cinderella
第一幕 灰姑娘埃拉
Cinderella: I am Ella.I live with my stepmother and two stepsisters.I work and work all day.
灰姑娘:我是埃拉。我和我的继母,还有继母带来的两个姐姐一起生活。我整天都在干活。
Sister 1: (yelling) Ella,make me breakfast!
姐姐1:(大叫)埃拉,给我做早饭!
Sister 2: (yelling) Ella,make me a cake!
姐姐2:(大叫)埃拉,给我做个蛋糕!
Mother: (yelling) Ella,clean the house!
妈妈:(大叫)埃拉,去打扫屋子!
Sister 1: What are you doing,Ella?
姐姐1:你在干什么,埃拉?
Cinderella: I am cleaning the fireplace.
灰姑娘:我在打扫壁炉。
Sister 1: (laughing and pointing at Ella) Ha-ha. Look at her. She is very dirty from the cinders.
姐姐1:(大笑着指着埃拉)哈哈,看哪,她身上都是煤灰,真脏。
Sister 2: I know.(laughing) Ha-ha.Let's call her Cinderella.
姐姐2:是啊。(笑着说)哈哈,我们叫她灰姑娘吧。
Sister 1: OK.
姐姐1:好呀。
(A man comes to Cinderella’s house.)
(一个男人来到灰姑娘的家。)
Man: Good afternoon, Ladies! I have a letter from the Prince. There will be a big party at the palace.
男人:下午好,女士们!我这人有一封王子的信。王宫要举行一场盛大的宫廷舞会。
Sister 1:Wow!Great! I want to go.
姐姐1:哇!太好了!我想去。
Sister2: Can we go,Mother?
姐姐2:我们能去吗,妈妈?
Mother:Of course,you can.
妈妈:你们当然能去。
Cinderella:Can I go,too?
灰姑娘:我也能去吗?
Mother:No! You can’t go! You are too ugly and dirty.
妈妈:不行!你不能去!你太丑太脏了!
Sister 1:Cinderella,we need new dresses.
姐姐1:灰姑娘,我们需要新裙子。
Sister2:Make them for us.Now!
姐姐2:给我们做新裙子去。现在就做!
Act 2 Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother
第一幕 灰姑娘的仙女教母
Cinderella: My sisters are at the party. I am home alone. (crying) I want to go to the party.
灰姑娘:姐姐们去参加宫廷舞会了。我一个人在家。(哭泣着)我想去宫廷舞会。
(PUFFFF!)
( 噗!)
Fairy Godmother:Don’t cry, Cinderella.
仙女教母:不要哭,灰姑娘。
Cinderella:Ah… who… who are you?
灰姑娘:啊…… 你…… 你是谁?
Fairy Godmother:I’m your Fairy Godmother. I will help you.
仙女教母:我是你的仙女教母。我会帮你的。
(waving her magic wand) (PUFFFF!)
(挥动她的魔法棒) ( 噗!)
Cinderella:Wow! A pumpkin changes into a coach. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:哇!一个南瓜变成了一辆马车。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Nice! A mouse changes into a coachman. Two mice change into white horses. (PUFFFF!)
灰姑娘:好棒呀!一只老鼠变成了一个车夫。两只老鼠变成了白马。( 噗!)
Cinderella:Great!My dress changes into a beautiful dress.
灰姑娘:太好了!我的裙子变成了一条漂亮的裙子。
Fairy Godmother:Cinderella, these are glass shoes for you.
仙女教母:灰姑娘,这是给你的水晶鞋。
Cinderella:Oh, they are very beautiful! Thank you,Fairy Godmother.
灰姑娘:哦,这鞋子真是太漂亮了!谢谢你,仙女教母。
Fairy Godmother:Now you can go to the party. But be home by 12 o’clock. My magic will disappear at 12 o’clock.
仙女教母:现在你可以去宫廷舞会了。但是要在12点前回家。我的魔法会在12点消失。
Cinderella:Oh, I see.
灰姑娘:哦,我知道了。
Act 3 The Party
第三幕 宫廷舞会
(Cinderella arrives at the palace.)
(灰姑娘来到了王宫。)
Sister 1:(looking at Cinderella)She is very beautiful. Who is she? Do you know her?
姐姐1:(看着灰姑娘)她真漂亮啊。她是谁?你认识她吗?
Sister 2 :No, I don’t.
姐姐2:不,我不认识。
Prince:(looking at Cinderella) Oh, she is very beautiful! I want to dance with her.
(going to Cinderella) Good evening, Lady! I’m the prince. Please dance with me.
王子:(看着灰姑娘)哦,他可真漂亮!我想和她跳舞。
(走到灰姑娘面前)晚上好,女士!我是王子。请和我跳舞吧。
(Cinderella and the Prince are dancing.)
(灰姑娘和王子一起跳舞。)
Prince:You are very beautiful.
王子:你非常漂亮。
Cinderella:Thank you. I am happy with you.
灰姑娘:谢谢,和你在一起我很开心。
(Ticktock, Ticktock)
(嘀哒,嘀哒)
Cinderella:Oh, no! It’s nearly 12 o’clock.(running)I must go.
灰姑娘:哦,糟了!快12点了。(往外跑)我得走了。
Prince:(running after Cinderella)Wait! Wait! Don’t go, Lady!
王子:(追赶灰姑娘)等等!等等!不要走,女士!
(One of Cinderella’s shoes falls off on the stairs.)
(灰姑娘的一只水晶鞋掉在了楼梯上。)
Cinderella: Oh, my shoe …
灰姑娘:啊,我的鞋 ……
Prince: (gasping) Where is she? Oh, here is her shoe. I will find her and marry her.
王子:(气喘吁吁地)她在哪儿?哦,这是她的鞋。我一定要找到她,娶她为妻。
Act 4 The Glass Shoe
第三幕 水晶鞋
Prince:Many women try on the shoe. But it doesn’t fit anyone.
王子:很多女孩都试了这双鞋。但谁穿都不合适。
(The Prince comes to Cinderella’s house.)
(王子来到灰姑娘家。)
Sister 1,2:Oh, it’s the Prince!
姐姐1、2:啊,是王子!
Prince:Good afternoon, Ladies! Please try on this shoe.
王子:下午好,女士!请试一下这只鞋吧!
Sister 1:Yes, I will. The shoe will fit me.
姐姐1:好,我来试试。这只鞋我穿上会合适的。
Sister 2:(laughing) Ha-ha. Your feet are too big. The shoe will fit me. I will try!
姐姐2:(大笑着)哈哈,你的脚太大了。这只鞋我穿会合适的。我来试试!
Sister 1:Your feet are big, too.
姐姐1:你的脚也很大啊。
Prince:Oh,no! I can’t find her!
灰姑娘:哦,不!我找不到她了!
(The prince sees Cinderella in the kitchen.)
(王子看到了厨房里的灰姑娘。)
Prince: (pointing at Cinderella) Wait! Who is she?
王子:(指着灰姑娘)等等!她是谁?
Sister 1:Oh,she is Cinderella.
姐姐1:哦,她是灰姑娘。
Sister 2:She is only a kitchen girl.
姐姐2:她只是个在厨房里干活的丫头。
Mother:The shoe will never fit her.
妈妈:这只鞋她穿肯定不合适。
Prince:No! Every woman must try. Cinderella, please try on this shoe.
王子:不!每个女孩都必须试穿。灰姑娘,请试一下这只鞋。
Cinderella:Yes, I will.
灰姑娘:好的,我试一下。
Prince:(excited)It fits! It fits! It’s you!
Cinderella:Yes, I am the woman.
Prince:Cinderella,will you marry me?
王子:灰姑娘,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Cinderella:Yes, I will marry you.
灰姑娘:是的,我愿意嫁给你。
3. 三人表演英语小短文故事
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city."
The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid.
After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."
城里老鼠和乡下老鼠
从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。”
乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。
过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。”
两人扮演老鼠,一人读旁白
4. 求两人表演的英语故事。。。。 一、1分钟左右的。二、2个人对话的。三、带翻译。
Reservations clerk(公司职员): — Northwind Airways, good morning. May I help you?
上午好,这里是北风航空公司,有什么可以帮您?
Mary Jones: — Yes, do you have any flights to Sydney next Tuesday afternoon?
你好,请问下周二下午有飞往悉尼的航班吗?
Reservations clerk: — One moment, please... Yes. There´s a flight at 16:45 and one at 18:00.
请稍等,有的,16:45有一班,18:00有一班
Mary Jones: — That´s fine. Could you tell me how much a return flight costs? I´ll be staying three weeks.
好的,请问一下回程机票多少钱?我要在悉尼呆3个星期
Reservations clerk: — Economy, business class or first class ticket?
您要订经济舱、商务舱还是头等舱?
Mary Jones: — Economy, please.
经济舱,就好。
Reservations clerk: — That would be €346.
机票是346欧元
Mary Jones: — OK. Could I make a reservation?
好的,我现在能订票吗?
Reservations clerk: — Certainly. Which flight would you like?
当然可以,您想订哪一班?
Mary Jones: — The 16:45, please.
16:45的班机
Reservations clerk: — Could I have your name, please?
请问您的全名是?
Mary Jones: — My name is Mary Jones, that´s M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S.
我的名字是Mary Jones,拼写为M-A-R-Y J-O-N-E-S.
Reservations clerk: — How would you like to pay, Ms. Jones?
您想如何付款,
Mary Jones: — Can I pay at the check-in desk when I pick up my ticket?
我能不能在登记前台取票的时候支付?
Reservations clerk: — Yes, but you will have to confirm this reservation at least two hours before departure time.
可以,但请您在退房离开2小时前,对此次预订进行确认。
Mary Jones: — I see.
知道了。
Reservations clerk: — Now you have been booked, Ms. Jones. The flight leaves at 16:45, and your arrival in Sydney will be at 9:25 a.m., local time. The flight number is NWA 476.
Jones女士,您的机票预订成功,飞机起飞时间16:45,到达悉尼时间为当地时间上午9:25,航班号为NWA 476
Mary Jones: — Thank you.
谢谢。
5. 求英语故事小短文 适合2年级小学生表演的
这是白雪公主英文版,小孩子都很喜欢的。不如演这个吧!After the queen died , the King married another woman, who was in effective terms a witch. She was so jiealous of the beauty of Princess Snow White that she asked someone to take her life.
But the man was unwilling to do that evil. At last ,he took Snow White to a forest and let her escape.
However, one day ,the witch found that Snow White was still alive.She dressed up as a old grandma and come to the cottage where Snow White lived.She gave her a poisonous apple.Poor Snow White knew nothing about it and ate the apple happily.
Unfortunately ,she fell down because of the apple.The seven dwarfs was sad but put her in a coffin.
It was when holding the funeral that the handsome Prince turned up.He was impressed by the beauty.He came down and kissed Snow White.Then, suepringly,Snow White woke up.
Finally ,they got married and stayed happily with each other.
6. 要英语小故事5到6分钟的,两人表演,一男一女,大一
Giving the Seeding a Hand Long long ago, in ancient China, there lived a farmer .He was worried about his seeding growing too slowly . One day ,he went to the farmland and pulled up the seeding one by one .When he returned home ,he was very exhausted."I am tired out today,”he said to his family ,"I helped the seeding to grow." His son was surprised . He hurried to the fields to see what had happened .It turned out that all the seeding had shriveled up. 拔苗助长 从前,有一个农民总是担心自己种的秧苗长得太慢。 一天,他到田里把秧苗一个一个地拔了起来,当他回到家时,十分兴奋,“我今天很累,”他对家人说到,“我再帮秧苗长大。” 他的儿子很奇怪就跑去田里看到地发生了什么。一看所有的秧苗都枯萎了。
7. 英语故事应该怎麽表演
首先读懂文章内容…其次通过动作表情可以夸张…最后注意将我们的汉语转变成英语来表述
8. 小学生五年级英语故事表演稿!!!
Fox and cock
One morning a fox sees a cock.He think,"This is my breakfast."
He comes up to the cock and says,"I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?"The cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.
The people in the field see the fox.They cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away."The cock says to the
fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.''
The fox opens his mouth and says,"The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies in to the tree.
狐狸和公鸡
一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。
他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。
在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。”
狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,公鸡跑到了树底下。
9. 有又简单 又好表演的英语故事吗(也要有中文哦)
The Cherry Tree
WHEN George Washington was about six years old, he was made the wealthy master
of a hatchet of which, like most little boys, he was extremely fond. He went
about chopping everything that came his way.
One day, as he wandered about the garden amusing himself by hacking his mother's
pea- sticks, he found a beautiful, young English cherry tree, of which his
father was most proud. He tried the edge of his hatchet on the trunk of the tree
and barked it so that it died.
Some time after this, his father discovered what had happened to his favorite
tree. He came into the house in great anger, and demanded to know who the
mischievous person was who had cut away the bark. Nobody could tell him anything
about it.
Just then George, with his little hatchet, came into the room.
"George," said his father, "do you know who has killed my beautiful little
cherry tree yonder in the garden? I would not have taken five guineas for it!"
This was a hard question to answer, and for a moment George was staggered by it,
but quickly recovering himself he cried: --
"I cannot tell a lie, father, you know I cannot tell a lie! I did cut it with my
little hatchet."
The anger died out of his father's face, and taking the boy tenderly in his
arms, he said: --
"My son, that you should not be afraid to tell the truth is more to me than a
thousand trees! yes, though they were blossomed with silver and had leaves of
the purest gold!"