1) ***in general/above all/with the result that/as a
2) As far as I am concerned/as for me, ***
3) This truth above seems to be self-evident.
4) Whether we examine the ***above, such things can happens anywhere anytime to anyone.
5) In my point of view, I like/prefer A much more than B.
6) I still prefer A, however, for they teach me not only to be ***but also to be*** ，both in ***and in***.
7) There is no doubt that***
8) In order to make our world a better place in which to live we should efforts to***
9) To a large extent, ***, therefore, reflects***
10) If all above mentioned measures are achieved, ***
11) Wherever you are and whatever you do, ***is always meaningful.
12) So clear/evident/obvious it is that there are quite different opinions on it.
13) Now, which one do you prefer-----the one***or the one***? Were it left to me to select, I should not hesitated a moment to choose the former/latter.
1) Have you ever gone***? Have you ever been to***? If you have no
experience like these, your life is an inadequate one.
2) Are you***? Are you***? We are, usually.
3) In large part as a consequence of***, somebody have focused a great deal of attention in recent years on something.
4) We expect the day will come when A with its characteristic of***
5) Being adj. is one of the virtues that people must possess (not only in***but also in***/ring***/when***)
6) What A to B, that C to D
7) Currently, there is a widespread/serious concern over that***
8) The reasons for the***are manifold, for instance, ***
9) Several factors contribute to this***, such as***, as for as I’m concerned, however, ***is the most significant ingredient/element.
10) ***is more violent than what we thought it should be before.
11) There are intimate relations between the two.
1) Some people like A e to***. However, there are many young people, including me, especially like B.
2) There might be two reasons, I think***, for the change.
3) A and B are both important, they are attribute which are equally necessary for a person to achieve success in his life.
4) Different people have different attitudes towards***, some believe that***others, however, argue that***still others maintain that***
5) First***besides, in addition***what’s more***
6) For one thing***nevertheless, for another***
1)***Such defects as mentioned above can be prevented by the other way of ***
2) Except for ***’s sake only.
3) Perhaps A is the wrong word, however, B might be better.
4) First***last but not least***
5) Shall we do this? Not necessary the case.
6) ***, and vice versa indeed .
7) On the contrary, in spite of these increase***
8) Compared with A, B has many advantages such as***
9) Not so much*** as he had talked about.
10) ***, the truth of the matter, however, is that***
11) For some, the way maybe right, nevertheless, for many others***
12) As everything going to the extreme has its negative aspects, so has***
13) It is fairly well know that***however, it is less know that***
14) ***, but this was not always the case.
15) At first, ***different in their opinions, on second thoughts, however, all of them agree to***
16) None the less(尽管如此)***
17) When people succeed, it is because of hard work, however, luck has a lot to do with it too.
18) ***, sometimes it isn’t totally the case, however.
19) Do some A else but B.
1) It is usually the case that ***
2) It is plain common sense---the more/less***the more/less***
3) The serious reality had taught us a lesson
: not being environment friendly will be avenged mercilessly.
4) As a proverb says/as is known to all/as a popular saying goes, ***
5) I can think of no better illustration than an English poem/adage which goes like this:***
6) The old story of***can serve as a good illustration that***
1) With/e to/spurred by***we can certainly cope with any task we are faced with, that is, ***
2) The reason why***is no other than***as I know.
3) The same thing is true with***
4) What I want to point out is that, for a person who wants to be successful in life and to be useful in society, he will have to learn to be both A and B.
5) What a wonderful picture? Especially for we students always swimming in the sea of books!
6) It’s high time that immediate measures were taken to better the strength and face the challenges.
7) Before everything else, ***is the secret of success.
1) From the figures/statistics given in the table it can be seen/noticed that***
2) From the graph/table/diagram/chart above, we can see that***obviously.
3) As show in the chart/by the graph***
4) Have you ever anticipated the prospects of***in the coming decades? Let us just take a look at the figures of***as shown in the graph above.
5) The gap between***and***will be further widened.
6) In face of increasingly serious shortage of energy, we should take effective measures/which of the measures we should take?
7) It is clear that the increase of percentage gets greater and greater.
8) By***, the number of***had less/more than doubled/tripled compared with that of***
9) 短语：made up about***/the figure amounted to/will rise to/will reach/will double that/will tripled that
在文章的结尾，把含义较深的话放在末尾，以点明主题，深化主题，起到画龙点睛的效果。如"I Cannot Forget Her"
After her death, I felt as if something were missing in my life. I was sad over her passing away, but I knew
she would not have had any regrets at having given her life for the benefit of the people.
结尾回到文章开头阐明的中心思想或主题句上，达到强调的效果。如“I Love My Home Town”(我爱家乡)的结尾：
I love my home town, and I love its people. They too have changed. They are going all out to do more for
the good of our motherland.
I caught as many as twenty fish in two hours, but my brother caught many more. Tired from fishing, we lay
down on the river bank, bathing in the sun. We returned home very late.
用比喻或含蓄的手法不直接点明作者的看法，而是让读者自己去领会和思考。如“A Day of Harvesting”(收割的日子)的结尾：
Evening came before we realized it. We put down our sickles and looked at each other. Our clothes were
wet with sweat, but on every face there was a smile.
虽然形式是问句，但意义却是肯定的，并具有特别的强调作用，引起读者深思。如 "Should We Learn to Do Housework?" (我们要不要学做家务?) 的结尾。
Everyone should learn to do housework. Don’t you agree, boys and girls?
结尾表示对将来的展望，或期待读者投入行动。如“Let’s Go in for Sports”(让我们参加体育运动)的结尾：
As we have said above, sports can be of great value. They not only make people live happily but also help
people to learn virtues and do their work bettter. A sound mind is in a sound body. Let’s go in for sports.
when it comes to (doing) sth.== speaking of
as far as i am concerned
to my mind
to the best of my nkowledge
last but not least
while i admit---- -- -, i must say-- - -.
believe it or not
rain or shine
英语写作中抄最后一段结尾袭可用的句式很多，但归根结底是要进行总结，所以是有一些通用型的: 1. in conclusion, all in all, in a word, in a nutshell 这些都是"总而言之"的意思
2. to sum up也是总结来说的意思
3. Taking all things/ factors into consideration 这个有点像中文里的综上所述。
这些总结性的句子之后就要重申一遍自己的观点了，可用的句子主要有: it is my firm belief/ conviction that，或其它表达个人观点的句子也可以。
56 .But with low-income students projected to make up an ever-larger share of the college-bound population in coming years，some schools are re-examining whether that aid，typically known as“merit aid”，is the most effective use of precious institutional dollars.
本句的主干是some schools are re-examining...。with low-income students...in coming years作伴随状语;whether引导的从句whether that aid...is the most effective use of precious institutional dollars作re-examining的宾语;过去分词短语typically known as"merit aid”则是对aid进行的补充说明。
Nowadays，it is common to hear/see……
Although more and more people come to believe...，there are still others who insist that...
3、用于陈述 个人观点/想法 的常用句型
In my opinion of view，both sides are partly right in that...。My opinion of view is that...
to start with，next，in addition，finally
The reasons for this are as follows，...
Therefore，it is not difficult to draw/come to the conclusion that...
I am uriting to you with reference to
I would be grateful if you could/would...
I look forward to hearing from you
2、Yesterday will not be called again。昨日不复来。
3、We should get into the habit of keeping good hours。我们应该养成早睡早起的习惯。
4、No man is useless in this world who lightens the burden of someone else。在这个世界上能为别人减轻负担的人都是有用的。
5、It is another new and bitter truth we must learn to face 。这是一个我们必须学会面对的痛苦的新情况。
6、With the development of science and technology， more and more people believe that。随着科技的发展，越来越多的人认为。
7、Man is now facing a big problem () which is becoming more and more serious。人类正面临着一个严重的问题…，这个问题变得越来越严重。
8、From my point of view， it would be better if…在我看来……也许更好
9、He that thinks his business below him will always be above his business。自命大才小用，往往眼高手低。
10、He who has never hoped can never despair。从来没有抱什么希望的人也永远不会失望。
11、Time past cannot be called back again。光阴一去不复返。
12、Smoking has a great influence on our health。抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。
13、As the proverb says， 正如谚语所说的，
14、From my point of view， it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second。在我看来，支持第一种观点比支持第二种观点更有道理。
15、As is often the case…由于通常情况下…
16、Life is measured by thought and action， not by time。衡量生命的尺度是思想和行为，而不是时间。
17、It goes without saying that… 不言而喻，…
18、All things considered，总而言之 It may be safely said that…它可以有把握地说……
19、The great use of life is to spend it for something that overlasts it。生命的最大用处是将它用于能比生命更长久的事物上。
20、It is time to take the advice of and to put special emphasis on the improvement of。该是采纳的建议，并对的进展给予特殊重视的时候了。
21、It must be realized that。我们必须意识到。
22、Personally， I am standing on the side of。就个人而言，我站在的一边。
23、Hope for the best， but prepare for the worst。抱最好的愿望，做最坏的打算。
24、It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation。很紧迫的是，应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展。
25、Only in this way can we。只有这样，我们才能。
26、Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person。人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异。
27、Do business，but be not a slave to it。要做事，但不要做事务的奴隶。
28、Taking exercise is closely related to health。做运动与健康息息相关。
29、Overwork does harm to health。工作过度对健康有害。
30、It's generally recognized that… 它普遍认为…
31、Never think yourself above business。勿自视过高;不要眼高手低;永远不要认为自己是大才小用。
32、There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of。毫无疑问，对问题应予以足够的重视。
33、The progress of thee society is based on harmony。社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。
34、Taking all these factors into consideration， we naturally come to the conclusion that。把所有这些因素加以考虑，我们自然会得出结论。
35、In my opinion， it is more advisable to do than to do 。在我个人看来，做比做更明智。
36、What calls for special attention is that…需要特别注意的是
37、On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge。我们绝对不能忽视知识的价值。
38、As far as something is concerned。就某事而言。
39、There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits。毫无疑问，跳槽有优点也有缺点。
40、The progress of the society is based on harmony。社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。
41、It is commonly believed that / It is a common belief that。人们一般认为。
42、Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure)。对(失败)人们的态度各不相同。
43、Let's look on the bright side。让我们往好处想吧。
44、Here are some suggestions for handling。这是如何处理某事的一些建议。
45、There are different opinions among people as to。关于，人们的观点大不相同。
46、We should spare no effort to beautify our environment。我们应该不遗余力的美化我们的环境。
47、People may have different opinions on。人们对可能会有不同的见解。
48、People's opinions about ______ vary from person to person。 Some people say that ____。To them，_____。关于……人们的观点各不相同，一些人认为(说)……，在他们看来，……
49、Recently， the problem of has aroused people's concern。最近，问题已引起人们的关注。
50、Nowadays， (overpopulation) has become a problem we have to face。如今，(人口过剩)已成为我们不得不面对的问题了。
例如：(1)she is such a good teacher that we all love her.她是一个好老师，我们都爱她。
(2)it was such a hot day that they didn’t go out for a walk as usual.这么热的天气，他们没有像往常一样去散步。
1.such+a+形容词+名词+that…，可以改写成：so+形容词+a+名词+that…，例句(1)可以改写成：she is so good a teacher that we all love her.
(1)there are so many people in the room that i can’t get in.房间里人太多，我进不去。
(2)the man has so much money that he can buy a car.那人很有钱，他能买一辆小汽车。
句型(二)there be…，either…or…，neither…nor…，not only…but also…
例如：(1)there is a pen and two pencils in his pencil-box.他的铅笔盒里有一支钢笔和两支铅笔。
(2)not only you but also i have been to the great wall.你和我都没有去过长城。
(3)either you or i am leaving for shanghai.要么你去上海，要么我去上海。
(4)neither you nor he is right.你和他都不对。
(5)both jack and tim are english.
形容词/副词+enough+to do …——足够……做某事
例如：(1)there is enough room to hold these people to have a meeting.有足够的地方容下这些人开会。
(2)the boy is strong enough to carry the heavy box.这个男孩力气够大，能搬动这只箱子。
注意点：enough做副词修饰形容词或副词时，放在所修饰词的后面，句子可以用so…that…句型改写。例句(2)可以改写为：the boy is so strong that he can carry the heavy box.这个男孩力气很大，能搬动这只箱子。
例如：(1)i was too excited to say a word.我激动得一个字也说不出来。