英語經典閱讀短句
⑴ 初一英語精彩句子,帶翻譯。
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑵ 關於讀書的英語句子
1、讀書破萬抄卷,下筆如有神。
Break rolls of reading, writing if there is God
2、書到用時方恨少
When you use knowledge, you will find you haven't enough
3、積累知識 勝過積蓄金銀
Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
4、讀書總會有所收獲(開卷有益)
There are always advantages in opening a book.
5、溫故而知新,可以為師矣——孔子
If a man keeps cherishing his old knowledge,so as continually to be acquiring new,he may be a teacher of others. --CONFUCIUS
找出了5句,希望對你有用!
⑶ 英語經典短句
英語經典短句600句!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
發表日期:2005年11月2日 出處:網路邊緣-中國IT吧http://www.cnit8.com 作者:佚名 【編輯錄入:studyforever】
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 還不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
12. See you. 再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full. 我飽了。
23. I'm home. 我回來了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我請客。
26. So do I. 我也一樣。
27. This way。 這邊請。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise. 我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again. 再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so. 我也這么想。
48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see. 讓我想想。
51. Never mind. 不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up. 時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat. 這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。
66. Here you are. 給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself. 別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one. 你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客氣。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。
101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me. 別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。
134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100. 他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 這里有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鍾就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙么?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦!
301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you. 我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火車准時到達。
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime. 他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold. 我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校園內不準亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right. 數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone. 你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns. 錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right. 我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition. 這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr. Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一輛按鍾點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right. 這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half. 這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well. 這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人。
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work. 只要不是幹活,他干什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill. 請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain. 這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 別忘了保持聯系。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain. 他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight. 我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book. 我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story. 這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out. 我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的錶快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition. 這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy. 這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 時間見真理。
445. We look forward to your visit. 期待您的光臨。
446. What do you think of this one? 您覺得這個怎麼樣子
447. What's the weather like to day? 今天天氣怎麼樣?
448. A red tie will match that suit. 紅領帶會配那件衣服。
449. A wet road is usually slippery. 潮濕的路往往是滑的。
450. Example is better than precept。 身教勝於言傳。
451. Go right back to the beginning. 直接回到起始位置。
452. He does everything without aim. 他做事都漫無目標。
453. He is
⑷ 經典英語短句
Love
is
so
short,forgetting
is
so
long.
愛情太短抄,遺忘太長.
Don't
need
too
much
regret,because
even
go
back
in
time,do
not
belong
to
us
or
catch.
不需襲要後悔太多,因為時光即使倒流,不屬於我們的還是抓不到.
⑸ 經典英語短句有哪些
這個世界上沒有不帶傷的人,真正能治癒自己的,只有自己。,onlyyourself.Youdon』,你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
⑹ 經典英文短句{帶翻譯}
God works. 上帝的安排。
so bad. 不錯。 No way! 不可能! Don't flatter me. 過獎了。 Hope so. 希望如此。 Go down to business. 言歸正傳。 I'm not going. 我不去了。 Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎? I don't care. 我不在乎。 None of my business. 不關我事。 It doesn't work. 不管用。 Your are welcome. 你太客氣了。 It is a long story. 一言難盡。 Between us. 你知,我知。 Sure thing! 當然! Talk truly. 有話直說。 I'm going to go. 我這就去。 Never mind. 不要緊。 Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定? Is that so? 是這樣嗎? Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。 When are you leaving? 你什麼時候走? You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。 Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。 You bet! 一定,當然! It's up to you. 由你決定。 The line is engaged. 占線。 My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。 Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎? I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。 How big of you! 你真棒! Poor thing! 真可憐! How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣? Don't over do it. 別太過分了。 You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎? What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣? Who wants? 誰稀罕? Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。 Cheap skate! 小氣鬼! Come seat here. 來這邊坐。 Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。 You ask for it! 活該! You don't say! 真想不到! Get out of here! 滾出去! How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。 Don't mention it. 沒關系,別客氣。 It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起! thousand times no! 絕對辦不到! Who knows! 天曉得! Have a good of it.玩的很高興。 Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。 It is urgent. 有急事。 Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎? It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。 Drop it! 停止! Bottle it! 閉嘴! There is nobody by that name working here.這里沒有這個人。 Easy does it. 慢慢來。 Don't push me. 別逼我。 Come on! 快點,振作起來! What is the fuss? 吵什麼? Still up? 還沒睡呀? It doesn't make any differences. 沒關系。 It is a deal! 一言為定! Take a seat! 請坐! Here ye! 說得對! It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。 Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。 It's up in the air. 尚未確定。 I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。 Right over there. 就在那裡。 Get an eyeful. 看個夠。 Here we are! 我們到了! I lost my way. 我迷路了 Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。 Not precisely! 不見得,不一定! That is unfair. 這不公平! We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。 That is great! 太棒了! You are welcome! 別客氣! I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。 Bottoms up! 乾杯! Big mouth! 多嘴驢! Can-do. 能人。 Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜! He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。 Make it up! 不記前嫌! Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。 Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎? Good luck! 祝你好運! Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。 I'll be seeing you. 再見。 I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎? It is raining. 要下雨了。 I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。 Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。 Stay away from him. 別*近他。 Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。 That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。 Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。 I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。 Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。 Good for you! 好得很! Go ahead. 繼續。 Help me out. 幫幫我。 Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。 Lose head. 喪失理智。 He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。 Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎? Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。 Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。 She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。 He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。 Shoot the breeze. 閑談。 Tell me when! 隨時奉陪! It is a small world! 世界真是小! Not at all. 根本就不(用)。 Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。 Wait and see. 等著瞧。 Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣? What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了? Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)! Leave me alone. 別理我。 Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。 You never know. 世事難料。 I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裡。 She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。 I'm not it a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。 He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。 Daring! 親愛的! She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。 I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平 Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。 She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。 I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。 I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。 I swear by the God. 我對天發誓。 Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。 You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。 Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什麼東西煮飯。 None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。 You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。 Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎? What is your major? 你學什麼專業? My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。 It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。 I'll kick you out. 我將炒你魷魚。 I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。 There is nobody by that name working here. 這里沒有這個人。 He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。 He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。 Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋! I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。 It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。 Dead end. 死胡同。 Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小聲點
⑺ 經典的英語句子(簡短)
1. Pain past is pleasure.(過去的痛苦就是快樂。)[無論多麼艱難一定要咬牙沖過去,將來回憶起來一定甜蜜無比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(腦中有知識,勝過手中有金錢。)[從小灌輸給孩子的堅定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.(風暴使樹木深深紮根。)[感激敵人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.(心之所願,無所不成。)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.(最簡單的回答就是干。)[想說流利的英語嗎?那麼現在就開口!心動不如嘴動。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.(凡事必先難後易。)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (偉大的理想造就偉大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful indivials above the crowd: a little bit more.(四個簡短的詞彙概括了成功的秘訣:多一點點!)[比別人多一點努力、多一點自律、多一點決心、多一點反省、多一點學習、多一點實踐、多一點瘋狂,多一點點就能創造奇跡!]
11. In doing we learn.(實踐長才幹。)
⑻ 經典英語短句!
能激勵人的,鼓舞人心的英語短句:
1、Hang in there 撐住啊!Hang in there是加油的一種說法,類似要抓住最後一條繩索的感覺。
2、You can manke it! 你一定可以的!這句話大家應該都很熟悉,算是平日里比較常用的一句,是很鼓勵人的一句話:你一定可以做到的,請你相信你自己。
6、Everything happens for a resaon. 一切都是註定的。for a resaon因為某種原因的意思,所有這句話就是指所有的事情都是有原因的,不管好壞都要接受。