1. A) her daughters' repeated complains
2. D) People haven't yet reached agreement on its definition
3. C) can realize what is important in life
4. A) it seriously affected family relationships
5. C) depressed
6. B) His family had intervened
7. B) curb his desire for online gaming
8. had an Internet addiction
9. professional help
10. online dating
11. C) He cannot get access to the assigned book.
12. A) She will drive the man to the supermarket.
13. C) Tidy up the place.
14. A) The talks can be held any day except this Friday.
15. A) He understands the woman’ feelings.
16. D) She has to invite David to the party.
17. C) Many students find Prof. Johnson’s lectures boring.
18. D) Assemble a computer.
19. B) It requires him to work long hours.
20. D) It demands physical enrance and patience.
21. D) In a hotel.
22. B) Paying attention to every detail.
23. A) The pocket money British children get.
24. C) It often rises higher than inflation.
25. B) Pay for small personal things.
26. B) District managers
27. D) The important part played by district managers
28. B) Fifty percent of them were female
29. B) He was not gender sensitive
30. C) Ask to see the manager politely but firmly
31. D) You can’t tell how the person on the line is reacting
32. D) Stick to the point
33. B) Architect
34. A) Do some volunteer work.
35. C) A baby-sitter is no replacement for a mother.
44. he has found out how it works and learnt to use it appropriately
45. by trying it out and seeing whether it works, by graally changing it and refining it
46. including many of the concepts that the schools think only they can teach him
47. G incredibly
48. K replace
49. J reced
50. L sense
51. H powering
52. D exceptions
53. E expand
54. O vast
55. F historic
56. I protect
57. C) Its ability to ward off disasters is incredible.
58. A) Data for analyzing the cause of the crash.
59. C) The early models often got damaged in the crash.
60. C) To make them easily identifiable.
61. A) There is still a good chance for their being recovered.
62. B) It is based on the concept of positive thinking
63. A) Encouraging positive thinking may do more harm than good
64. B) You are pointing out the errors he has committed
65. C) Forcing a person to think positive thoughts may lower their self-esteem
66. B) Meditation may prove to be a good form of psychotherapy
67. B) differ
68. B) via
69. B) used
70. B) lies
71. B) of
72. D) selects
73. A) sends in
74. A) visible
75. C) beyond
76. D) allows
77. B) behind
78. D) insignificant
79. C) corporations
80. D) only
81. B) later
82. D) provided
83. D) besides
84. A) and
85. C) widespread
86. A) acquired
87. (in) concentrating on the experiment/ focusing her attention on the experiment.
88. did she become angry/did she lose her temper before.
89. being invited to attend the opening ceremony.
90. (should) be fixed/installed by the window
91. the strong opposition of her parents/ her parents’ strong opposition.
英文翻译：What does that mean?
Do you know what it means?
What does that mean?
What does this mean?
You want to know what that means?
Do you know what that means?
：1. 首先呢，可以在英语四六级的官网上查分数，需要你输入准考证号 2. 其次呢，可以去99宿舍网查分数，也是要用准考证号查询的，如果忘记准考证，可